Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take a hot dog and a $9 beer

A's/Mariners under 8.5

Unders are usually solid at Safeco in the early part of the season. Two young aces (Haren and Hernandez) going today. This total seems a little high.

Will probably add some later.

Hope everyone has a profitable summer season!

That will be $16 sir. Condiments are behind you.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

That's cheap.

$9 @ Fenway gets you the dog OR the Beer, not both!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
        That will be $16 sir. Condiments are behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          That's cheap.

GL
          You're right, Wayne. Beers are $9 anywhere you're watching the summer sport...except at the Bricktown Ballpark on Thursday nights. I go occasionally and watch the Redhawks in OKC (Rangers AAA affiliate) and drink $1 Shiner Bocks all night.

Comment

That's cheap.

GL

aint that the truth.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Geez ... $20 can get you hammered at that park!

Comment

I've heard in a few reports that on average Fenway is the most expensive park in baseball to take a family of 4 to........ And if you have ever been there, you wouldn't disagree!

Comment

I would be sneaking beers in!!

100 degrees, I would be wearing my 12 pocket coat.
                  Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I've heard in a few reports that on average Fenway is the most expensive park in baseball to take a family of 4 to........ And if you have ever been there, you wouldn't disagree!

i agree. $40 to park. tix are $100+ a piece. food will run you another $50-75.

i'll be their though may 11th friday night vs. baltimore. just got the phone call from my old man this morning.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

i'll be their though may 11th friday night vs. baltimore. just got the phone call from my old man this morning.
                      I want to make it to Fenway some time. I'm going to Wrigley for the first time on May 31.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

We are looking at getting some tickets @ Camden Yard in August. Nice face value tickets for $18 each. Tickets at Fenway with obstructed view are going for $100 a pop against shit teams. It is unbelieveable! Much cheaper to follow on the road and check out different parks. I've never been to Yankee Stadium. I'm scared to go there and cheer for Boston. LOL

Sorry for messing up your thread buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                          I want to make it to Fenway some time. I'm going to Wrigley for the first time on May 31.
                          i've been to fenway prolly 30+ times in my life. love it. i really wanna get to wrigley. that is the only other place i must go to. my friend Jay lives in Chi-town i'm trying to con my wife into going their this summer......lol who knows
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                            Fenway is not the most comfortable place to see a game but the Atmosphere is like being at a football game!

It's Great!

Comment

We are looking at getting some tickets @ Camden Yard in August. Nice face value tickets for $18 each. Tickets at Fenway with obstructed view are going for $100 a pop against shit teams. It is unbelieveable! Much cheaper to follow on the road and check out different parks. I've never been to Yankee Stadium. I'm scared to go there and cheer for Boston. LOL

Sorry for messing up your thread buddy!

Wayne,

me and my dad went to the ALCS game @ yankee stadium we went into nyy bar on the street wearing or sox lids.....wow it was fun. they started chanting 1918. it was funny, intimidating but in a way we felt like rock stars. and they werent that bad. we were just having fun, we werent talkin trash or nothing.

during the game ppl were throwing beer and peanuts @ us. police walked us outta their......it was bad.

PS yankees stadium is a dump and its located in the Fing GHETTO..... note: pack heat!!!
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X