No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourny In game.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go Wright St. E KY making a little run too. We'll see how long that lasts.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
      UNC all the way. Too much depth & talent!
      G'town takes them down in the semi's. Got $50 on G'town to win it all. I wish that they were not in the same bracket as UNC, because I really feel that they are the next likely to win it all.

Comment

• E Ky only down 15.

Comment

• go wright !

Comment

• damn he comes pitt

Comment

• P-i-t-t, Let's Go Pitt!!!

Comment

• I NEED xAVIER TO STEP IT UP QUICK
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Let's go Colonels. At least that is what I think EKY's mascot is. Got it down to 12 at half. Nice work to end the half. You have to think that UNC will come out strong trying to reverse that, though.

Comment

• I turned around for 5 minutes and Pitt is up 13. Hope WSU can make a run in the second half.

Comment

• under NC 2nd half??

Comment

• I need Indiana to cover just so I can break even on my bets for the day.

What a day, no major upsets till that Duke game. I fucking love it. My GF has VCU beating Pitt in the next round.

There's actually a guy in my work pool that had Duke going to the final 4. HA!!! He won it last year so, good.
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                        Clark: What's steroids?
                        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

• I didn't even think about it. But Xavier has a huge home court advantage with the game being in KY. Just down the road from Cinci. Hopefull BYU can hold on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                            I didn't even think about it. But Xavier has a huge home court advantage with the game being in KY. Just down the road from Cinci. Hopefull BYU can hold on.
                            I took Xavier because i thought the home crowd would help them here. It can't hurt.

Comment

I took Xavier because i thought the home crowd would help them here. It can't hurt.

I was gonna add Xavier to my plays but I got cought up in the VCU/Duke game I missed it. So far, glad I did.
                              Good Luck to everyone
                              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                              Clark: What's steroids?
                              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Nice call Wayne. I hope BYU can pull their head out in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X