NCAA Tourny In game.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice job duke. cocksuckers.

and of course i liked vcu, then it became the trendy upset pick, so i take duke. i guess that makes me a cocksucker too.

Comment

• that duke loss just made my whole fuckin evening. and i didnt have a cent on that game
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• I haven't been that happy about a win for a long time. I was yelling out loud and clapping when he hit that shot. Clutch. Made up for the whole day.

To boot. I finally reached 1000 posts.
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• 1st off.. Sorry to those that had Puke.. 2nd and most important.. Now its officially the BEST Tourney in the world.. PUKE IS OUT IN THE 1ST ROUND!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            that duke loss just made my whole fuckin evening. and i didnt have a cent on that game
            I couldnt agree more with this post!!!!!!

Comment

• Ditto. Totally agree.
              Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• wayne,

do you have time warner cable? do you have digital cable box?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• wayne or anyone who has time warner cable and a digital cable box.

if you dont know this already. you should have CBS which airs ncaa hoops. then somewhere above your HD channels you should also have local channels again called.. ie abc2,nbc2,cbs2 etc..... if you have these channels cbs2 carries another out of local market game. i been watchin 2 games all night. forgot to mention it earlier sorry ck it out if you have it and werent aware
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wayne,

do you have time warner cable? do you have digital cable box?
                    Yes and Yes

Comment

wayne or anyone who has time warner cable and a digital cable box.

if you dont know this already. you should have CBS which airs ncaa hoops. then somewhere above your HD channels you should also have local channels again called.. ie abc2,nbc2,cbs2 etc..... if you have these channels cbs2 carries another out of local market game. i been watchin 2 games all night. forgot to mention it earlier sorry ck it out if you have it and werent aware
                      I'm confused!

Comment

• what channels are your HD channels on??

mine are 1801 thru like 1830 or so. well when i go higher. the local channels start over. but they are called nbc2,abc2,cbs2,fox2 etc....... with the cbs2 they show a different game then the one airing on your regular cbs. for instance i am watching xavier/byu and IU/zags right now
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• All i have is a regular CBS and an HD CBS. They both have the same game. My HD Channels are all up in the 700's and there is nothing else around it cuz i just checked!

Comment

what channels are your HD channels on??

mine are 1801 thru like 1830 or so. well when i go higher. the local channels start over. but they are called nbc2,abc2,cbs2,fox2 etc....... with the cbs2 they show a different game then the one airing on your regular cbs. for instance i am watching xavier/byu and IU/zags right now
                            Mine start over after the 800's but it is just the regular channels like 2,3,4,5,6,7

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                              All i have is a regular CBS and an HD CBS. They both have the same game. My HD Channels are all up in the 700's and there is nothing else around it cuz i just checked!

so if you go beyond HD what happens you go back to channel 2 or whatever? damn. so you dont have a cbs2 at all?
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

so if you go beyond HD what happens you go back to channel 2 or whatever? damn. so you dont have a cbs2 at all?
                                Correct and i guess not.

Comment

Working...
                                X