Second Half Plays -- Comming Off A Good Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Got it thanx!
    Last edited by Spearit; 03-07-2007, 09:48 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

a couple of intriguing 2H's coming up, N. AZ and Oregon State
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Three Jack. I didn't touch these. I have no idea what happens when one team is way ahead at the half. In fact, my guess is one of these two dogs covers the second half and one dosen't.

Comment

Vinny. Where are you posting your plays. I'm missing out on your winners. I only had two plays the whole day.

spearit. Was away from the computer for awhile. I'm rooting for your Pistons to cover for you in OT. I did a strange thing. I played the Warriors for just the first quarter, minus 1.5 points. They should kill tonight, but laying 7 for the full game is too many.

Comment

Sandy, I'm a superstitious dude...or better yet, when I post, I tend to lose...LOL...why I have no idea...every now & then, like last night, I'll throw something out there...or comment on others threads that I like their games and so on...as Spear knows or I've told him same, since Dec 1, I've been pretty good...2 bad streaks/weeks since then but picking my spots, setting a goal each week and when I hit it, I either STOP or pull back units big time...got local so the off shore days are over...I've also been very lucky in hitting big plays big & when I lose, smaller size plays...

It's been a crazy last night/day w/ this streak but riding it out...I'm due to miss one...just hope Marq & Tulsa can cash and then start over tomorrow...

It may be off, but like Marq -2 2nd H...

GL
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good luck sandman, I haven't seen final yet.
              Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Done for the Day

It dosen't count as a posted play but I won my Warriors first quarter as they won the quarter 31-28. I'll settle for that and my two second half plays and call it a night. Good Luck to whatever you guys have left.

Comment

Nice - They were down 7-0 to pull it out for yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

I didjn't see this from you. Was sending you an email. The Warriors are LOSING the second quarter 13-5 halfway thru. Amazing

Comment

Aaaaaaaarggggg!

Comment

spearit. You didn't play the Warriors, did you. RIght now it looks like a lot of people may get hurt. Actually, now that I think about it, they could be a nice second half play, if all they need to do is win the game to cash. Thinks I'LL wait to see the line.

Comment

Warriors up by one at the half, a five point favorite for the second half. That makes G. State -6 for the full game. No play.

Comment

Gl

Comment

Missed out on some conversation...LOL

PUSHED that Marq 2nd H...considering a 12-0 day, PUSH is FINE w/ me...12-0-1...a buddy took all my plays and made $10Gs...I told him it was his wedding gift...LOL

See you guys tomorrow...

VV
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X