Second Half Plays -- Comming Off A Good Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Half Plays -- Comming Off A Good Tuesday

No point spread to worry about. We just have to win the game with the better team.

2H Syracuse -3. Makes it -1 for the full game.

Tuesday 2-0
    YTD 22-16

Sandy,,,my thoughts exactly...glad we are thinking alike...sometimes these 2nd H's make more sense...love that UCONN has played so well yet only winning by 2...love my chances on this and glad I stayed off of entire game...

Something for others to consider...don't pull trigger on game if it doesn't feel right or torn...look for a 2nd H and if not looking good, move on to next one...

GL
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

good luck guys
      THINK BLUE

Comment

Vinny. All my plays are second half plays. The favorites can take the dog lightly, but when they come out for the second half, they are usually a different team. Syracuse is already plus 9 points for the second half. It's also helpful to have value on your side. I'm seeing favorites that can't cover the full game easily covering the second half point spread. I agree with not playing too many games, which is why so far today I've only played one second half game. Now Syracuse is up 17 points for the 2H.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
          Vinny. All my plays are second half plays. The favorites can take the dog lightly, but when they come out for the second half, they are usually a different team. Syracuse is already plus 9 points for the second half. It's also helpful to have value on your side. I'm seeing favorites that can't cover the full game easily covering the second half point spread. I agree with not playing too many games, which is why so far today I've only played one second half game. Now Syracuse is up 17 points for the 2H.
          You're a SMART MAN...we tend to think alike!!
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Nice HIT Sandy...I'm off for 2 hrs of baseball practice...hopefully I don't mess anything...stay HOT
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Nice!!

WINNER!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Finally, Another Good Second Half Play

Only My Second Play for today. 1-0 so far.

2H St. Louis -6. Now we have a 9 point favorite needing to just win the game.

Comment

Like it too
                  THINK BLUE

Comment

St. Louis Looking Good

St. Louis 22-11 second half so far.

Comment

Again, nice job...missed it but would have done same...buddy hit it hard so he's happy.
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Congrats - Took Detroit -5 2nd Half!
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                          Congrats - Took Detroit -5 2nd Half!
                          Spear, a bud recommended but I passed...I'm on a SICK 14-0 run...no lie...from last nights 2 2nd H NBA games (Spurs/Ind) through today...

I'm due to lose but taking Tulsa to end night...liked Joes, but again passed...

I said in someone's post today, public could kill or be killed...looks to me that they are winning today BIG...and some late DOGS could be good choices...I'm calling it a night w/ Tulsa unless some 2nd H just jumps...

Sorry to hijack thread Sandy!!
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I am following you guys- You are both hot ! E-mail me if either of you are not posting.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              I am following you guys- You are both hot ! E-mail me if either of you are not posting.
                              Sent you an email...let me know you got it...
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X