• Show
Clear All

Good luck Spear.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Good Luck!!!!!!!
      My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
      20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

good luck SPEARIT
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

THANKS AS AL;WAYS SPEAR GlLLLLLLLL PEACE GET-R-DON
          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

BOL Spear daddy !

Comment

Good Luck if ya played- 8 pm start
              Another view from elsewhere.

The Privateers have won two straight games and moved to 8-6 in conference play with an 89-66 rout of Denver this past weekend. The small win streak has inched New Orleans closer and closer to .500 on the season overall, with the team now sitting at 12-13. New Orleans is currently in second place in the SBC West Division. As for Arkansas State, the Indians have fallen back to .500 in league play (7-7), due to an ugly three- game slide that includes Sunday's 85-67 setback at South Alabama. The Indians are tied for third place in the SBC West. New Orleans has a 23-13 advantage in the all-time series with ASU and has won each of the last four meetings.

The Privateers are not an offensive juggernaut this year, as the team is netting just 72.4 ppg, However, the squad does possess perhaps the best player in the league in the form of Bo McCalebb. The 6-0 junior is simply a scoring machine, ranking among the nation's elite at 24.9 ppg (first in the SBC). He is not just a scorer though, as he also leads the team in rebounding (6.9 rpg) and steals (54). Scoring support comes in the form of Jamie McNeilly and James Parlow, who add 14.9 and 12.7 ppg, respectively. McNeilly was named the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Week recently, as his career performance against Denver this past weekend certainly had something to do with it. McNeilly erupted for 40 points, including 26 in the second half, leading the Privateers to an easy win over Denver. Parlow added 19 points to the cause, while McCalebb took a backseat, finishing with only nine points, but doling out 10 assists.

The Indians struggled this past weekend against South Alabama, shooting just .413 from the floor. The setback ruined a great performance by Isaac Wells, who posted a double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds. Adrian Banks added 15 points in the loss and was joined in double figures by Ryan Wedel and Jim Jones, who chipped in with 14 and 11 points, respectively. New Orleans has McCalebb, but ASU has its own offensive star in Banks, who is shooting .511 from the floor, including .512 from behind the arc. The result is a hefty scoring average of 21.4 ppg. Wells is a perfect complement down low with 15.3 points and a team-high 8.2 rebounds per outing. Wedel is closing in on double figures, chipping in with 9.8 ppg.

The showdown between McCalebb and Banks is worth the price of admission in this one. Both will surely get their opportunities, but look for the streaking Privateers to get the win here.

Predicted Outcome: New Orleans 71, Arkansas State 66
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Anybody know any good betting prayers!
                Dem privateers are shooting bricks! I have my hat, underwear, and shirt turned backwards!
                Last edited by Spearit; 02-15-2007, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Any scoring update? Scores coming in slow on my laptop. thanks.
                  CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Iys over they lost by 11 after getting back into it- couldn't score in the last 3 minutes.
                    I am more sorry for those that followed tonight- I will post some S System plays soon and make up the loss tonight. Take Care All!

Comment

Working...
                    X