X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear Daddy's 10* CBB Play

Saw this! Loved it and Posted it!

531 10* New Orleans +3

When hunting through boxscores and information on certain games, one of the best situations to find is hot teams playing cold teams. The benefits are obvious, as the team playing well is confident, playing hard on both ends of the floor. The slumping squad is apprehensive and more reserved then a class full of students with an overbearing teacher.

The vast majority of the time this situation comes up, excitement is often tempered when the team that is playing meekly is an underdog and the team that is playing better is favorite by a reasonable margin. Every so often the opportunity pops up where the reverse is true, a gasping home favorite takes on road club that is meeting or exceeding expectations. In college basketball such a game is being played and rears its head in this situation.

Play Against - Favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points after failing to cover the spread in 5 or more consecutive games against opponent after successfully covering the spread in 2 or more consecutive games. (34-9 79.1% L5 years)

After winning and covering two straight times as underdogs, Arkansas State has failed to cover five in a row, winning just once. Up and down shooting and hideous rebounding has been the culprit for the Indians. Arkansas State has been beaten on the boards by better then ten per game in last five outings.

New Orleans has delivered two consecutive times at the pay window with victories and is 5-2 ATS in last seven. The Privateers have shown a proclivity towards following up sharp shooting efforts with another. New Orleans is 5-1 ATS this season after shooting 50 percent or higher.

This situation has appeared three other times this college season and has not failed to cover. Playing against the favorite just might be the right move tonight the Sun Belt conference.

Watch KB get the first Best of Luck in!
    Last edited by Spearit; 02-15-2007, 01:18 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Best of luck Spear!

Comment

GL Spear and great write up....

Like the call here and I'll join ya!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl spearit!

Comment

gl spearit

Comment

gl Spearit----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I'm in Spear...gl

Comment

GL Spear!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Best of Luck!!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Good luck S
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Funny you should mention S

Although my play is on New Orleans- it seems this play could qualify as a S System play- only Arky State would get the nod!
                        Now I also have noted that the system has not done well outside of the major conferences and both teams are of such weakness that the system "should not affect the outcome"-- my opinion!
                        Last edited by Spearit; 02-15-2007, 02:54 PM.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spear- Question for ya:

Since the trend that is cited is for teams favored by 3.5 to 9.5 points, and NO is only getting 3, does it still qualify?

BTW , LOVE the "S" plays. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks
                          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Good Luck Spear
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Hope ya cash

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X