Fire Loser Smith and Rex Grossman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    190yrs rushing imo was good seeing that the bears D was on the field the whole game. what do you expect.
    Bry you are fighting a losing battle...let these clowns that are bashing you feel good that the Colts won...you knew this was coming if Peyton didn't choke.

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
      Bry you are fighting a losing battle...let these clowns that are bashing you feel good that the Colts won...you knew this was coming if Peyton didn't choke.
      very true. you are correct. thanks for pointing that out to me bro. no more posts from me in here. its useless
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        190yrs rushing imo was good seeing that the bears D was on the field the whole game. what do you expect.
        Well if the vaulted Bears D was a great as hyped, 190 wouldn't have happened. The Bears D was on the field most of the game b/c of Colts Offense as well as turnovers. Did Grossman suck? Yeah, b/c hey lost and turned the ball over. But his "stats" weren't horrific. Just lame that there was nothing mannin could have done to keep you quiet. If he won on a last second drive, you would have faulted the Bears D. If he blows them out, it's the other teams poor play.Without 2 busted plays for the Bears they would have scored 3 points. And I can't remember if that 3 was off a turnover. All around effort from Colts but to pin all the blame on Lovie is ridiculus. Maybe his coaching actually kept them in the game? Who knows. But he wasn't out on the field; that's for sure.

Comment

What's even worst about attacking Lovie is that he doesn't call the offensive plays. That would be Ron Turner making the calls. And for your information they did throw the ball twice farther than 30 yards and both times they were picked off.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
            What's even worst about attacking Lovie is that he doesn't call the offensive plays. That would be Ron Turner making the calls. And for your information they did throw the ball twice farther than 30 yards and both times they were picked off.
            Seriously, everyone says that. It's not the head coach, it's the O-Coor.

Are you serious? The Head Coach does whatever the fuck he wants and if he sees it isn't working very quickly like 90 million viewers did, you take the headset and do something different. At least tell him pass on 1st down or something. I don't care if he is a defensive coach or not. You do not sit back and let the Super Bowl slip away like he CLEARLY did!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
              How about telling the O-Coor. to run a reverse with R. Davis to slow down the attacking defense Indy was using towards the run? How about saying fuck it and throwing Griese in there to see what he can do for a series? All those decisions are on the head coach. Should he be fired? Hell no, but he clearly was OUT COACHED in this game!

Comment

the play the bears never ran that i wanted them to was play action and have berrian run down the seam...remember the play that Rex hit him in stride for the big TD against Seattle. Bob Sanders was coming up to stuff the run and I think that play would have worked great. just my humble opinion

Comment

They had Berrian once deep and wide open but Rex just couldn't get the ball to him and it gave Sanders time to step in front and take it. If Rex releasing that the same distance 2 seconds earlier, it's a TD!

Comment

he still could have thrown it when he did...just threw it about 10-15 yards short

Comment

Who was more important to the win for the colts, mannings play or Grossman's play. Was debated on Espn radio today.
                      How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
                        he still could have thrown it when he did...just threw it about 10-15 yards short
                        I guess that was my point. They did throw to him down the seam and had him but missed.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          Should he be fired? Hell no, but he clearly was OUT COACHED in this game!
                          I agree. Lovie doesn't deserve to be fired. He was out-coached. It was obvious the Bears had ZERO confidence in Grossman. Grossman had no confidence in Grossman.

Comment

Not to offend anyone here, but to blame the game result on coaching is just dumb.

You wanted Grossman to throw long????????????????

Look what happened every time he did throw long.

The play that sealed the Colts win (and their pointspread win) was the pick returned for a touchdown when Grossman threw long.

Indy won because they are the better team and played a better game.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                              I agree. Lovie doesn't deserve to be fired. He was out-coached. It was obvious the Bears had ZERO confidence in Grossman. Grossman had no confidence in Grossman.
                              Asking if Lovie should be fired is like asking if Jim Tressel should have been fired after he got outcoached by Urban Meyer.

Comment

Rex Grossman will be a backup in 2-3 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X