No announcement yet.

"2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by wayne1218; 01-22-2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
      BREAKING NEWS:Michael Vick becomes the first african-american to have marijuana charges dropped.How much do you think that cost him.
      so yer saying this isnt racist?

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        so yer saying this isnt racist?

PEACE
        I BELIEVE hE WAS JOKING PIMP, BUT I HAVE TO TELL YA BY READING SOME OF THIS THREAD I THINK U ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST IN HERE PIMP AND THAT ALL I WILL BE SAYING IN THIS WHOLE THREAD GLLL GET--R--DON PEACE
        Last edited by rocko; 01-22-2007, 06:37 PM.
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

• Originally posted by rocko
          I BELIEVE hE WAS JOKING PIMP, BUT I HAVE TO TELL YA BY READING SOME OF THIS THREAD I THINK U ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST IN HERE PIMP AND THAT ALL I WILL BE SAYING IN THIS WHOLE THREAD GLLL GET--R--DON PEACE
          u need to learn to comprehend what u read

PEACE

Comment

• let me know when its irish and cherokee indian-then i care // when's a mexican coach going to coach the super bowl,we are probably going to be the united states of mexico in another 50 years-have you guys seen the movie "a day without a mexican",the movies hilarious but so true-americans,black or white,have gotten lasy,not everybody but a lot of us !!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 01-22-2007, 07:07 PM.
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
              let me know when its irish and cherokee indian-then i care // when's a mexican coach going to coach the super bowl,we are probably going to be the united states of mexico in another 50 years-have you guys seen the movie "a day without a mexican",the movies hilarious but so true-americans,black or white,have gotten lasy,not everybody but a lot of us !!
              ps-lasy can also be spelled lazy,if you are french !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                ps-lasy can also be spelled lazy,if you are french !!
                Parlez Vous Francais

Comment

• I agree .. time for James Earl Ray to do the coin toss sick of this african american bull *** already ... ENOUGH

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                    I agree but posting threads that "Alert" everybody that the coaches are "African American" is fucken stupid. First off, we all know that and 2nd, most don't care. Are we going to "Cap" this game or cheer any differently? Fuck no!
                    Re-read this thread title. The thread wasn't about 2 black coaches. It was asking how many times are we going to hear about this the next two weeks.

If most don't care then why are you making a big deal about it in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                      Re-read this thread title. The thread wasn't about 2 black coaches. It was asking how many times are we going to hear about this the next two weeks.

I know that frank. My point was that this thread only makes the number rise and rise.

Bitching about how many times it will be talked about then opening a thread to talk about it didn't make much sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03

Because it is my choice frank, just like it is yours to question it. There, were even.

Comment

• Hey Pimp.I was just putting the first african american in there because of the thread but I am not racist.After reading it back I can see How it might have been offensive but it was intended as a joke.Sorry if it offended you.

Comment

• Man, I never thought this thread would reach page 4...other than to keep counting...lol...anyway, Wayne, I agree that I opened the thread in the wrong section, but to say opening the thread "doesn't make sense" makes no sense to me. This is a relevant sports-related issue, allbeit, not exactly gambling related. If you go look in the non-gambling section, there's a thread about John McCain and the pledge of allegiance...need I say more?

Comment

Working...
                            X