"2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02
    to me its a discredit to all involved to mention this again and again. they're good coaches and made the big game. to continually bring up their race means we aren't as far along as i thought.
    Some of us are well beyond this point. Others are not i guess.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-22-2007, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Some of are well beyond this point. Others are not i guess.
      Very good point ... I swear it never occurred to me that 2 black coaches were going to the SB until it was posted here ... Who cares??? To me it is Colts VS Bears ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Very good point ... I swear it never occurred to me that 2 black coaches were going to the SB until it was posted here ... Who cares??? To me it is Colts VS Bears ...
        Bingo!

Comment

I agree 100% and personally, i think this thread is a "Joke" and never needed to be started. Give them credit in threads for being great coaches aside from the color of their skin. IT IS RIDICULOUS (IMO).

I look at this world as having 2 races, that's it. The human race which is us and the Mental race which is people like Bin Laden, Jeffrey Dahmer and others who don't deserve to be here. Other than that, i could truly care less what people look like or what color their skin is tinted. Who friggin' cares and why should they?
          You forgot Monte when you mentioned the Mental race.

Comment

I agree but posting threads that "Alert" everybody that the coaches are "African American" is fucken stupid. First off, we all know that and 2nd, most don't care. Are we going to "Cap" this game or cheer any differently? Fuck no!

2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

3 times since the game ended...at least 100 by gametime...definitely not racist, but wtf does it matter?

This was the first post. I don't think it "alerted" anyone. Just out of curiousity, what are the demographics where you live? And I am not trying to be smart, I am just wondering if your "enlightenment" has anything to do with geography. This, as well as age, experiences, etc all influence our thoughts and beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
              2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

3 times since the game ended...at least 100 by gametime...definitely not racist, but wtf does it matter?

This was the first post. I don't think it "alerted" anyone. Just out of curiousity, what are the demographics where you live? And I am not trying to be smart, I am just wondering if your "enlightenment" has anything to do with geography. This, as well as age, experiences, etc all influence our thoughts and beliefs.
              This is the dumbest thing you have said to me during this whole discussion. Who cares where i live? Does that not mean i've not been to other places or that i'm less qualified to answer? Do i care where you are? No.

I guess we are done here if my location means a damn thing because that is very lame and uneducated on your part if we are going to go down that endless road of racism.

Comment

Definitely not racist?..Your a dreamer

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                Did you see that announcer almost salivating over Dungi at games end?...It was sickening....CBS is a profoundly liberal network and will say and do anything to promote that agenda by coveting their A # 1 constituency, namely the blacks by insinuating to them they are still not quite equal by pointing out to everyone these stupid so-called milestones....you do not see that?..I`m not sure what network will carry the SB, but if it`s CBS, you can rest assured they will have literal on-air orgasms over this meeting and will mention the word `black` or `African hyphen American` at least 9000 times as if the viewers are so stupid they can`t determine who the coaches are....And by Osama-Hussein Obama (D-ILL) hanging his hat on the Bears which should have been Mayor Daleys rightful place, you can bet the liberals and Dems are going to turn this SB going into the `08 election into a real political circus.....I now wonder what Dem politico is going to start touting the Colts?....I hope I`m wrong, but I think not..

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

bingo, i never thought about it at all until someone brought it up.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

i've heard it 7 times on tv in the last 18 minutes. i'm not joking either.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      This is a big deal bro especially when a black coach in this league and in college works with a much shorter time frame to show results

PEACE
                      No it's not. African Americans all over this country want to be treated as equal and looked upon as any other race, but every chance they get they discriminate all other races from theirs. I.E. M.L.K Day, BET Television, black history month, United Negro College Fund, all black colleges (Grambling, Praire View A&M) So let's just drop all this bullshit about "black coaches" or ":white coaches" and just play football!
                      5* 0-0
                      4* 0-0
                      3* 1-0
                      2* 1-0
                      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by bwade210
                        No it's not. African Americans all over this country want to be treated as equal and looked upon as any other race, but every chance they get they discriminate all other races from theirs. I.E. M.L.K Day, BET Television, black history month, United Negro College Fund, all black colleges (Grambling, Praire View A&M) So let's just drop all this bullshit about "black coaches" or ":white coaches" and just play football!

Comment

This is the dumbest thing you have said to me during this whole discussion. Who cares where i live? Does that not mean i've not been to other places or that i'm less qualified to answer? Do i care where you are? No.

I guess we are done here if my location means a damn thing because that is very lame and uneducated on your part if we are going to go down that endless road of racism.
                          You mean to tell me demographics don't factor into someone's beliefs and thoughts on race? Your're not that stupid and ignorant. I guess someone from Compton has the same thoughts on race as someone from New Hampshire?

Comment

You mean to tell me demographics don't factor into someone's beliefs and thoughts on race? Your're not that stupid and ignorant. I guess someone from Compton has the same thoughts on race as someone from New Hampshire?
                            No, i'm saying that might be true for some people, not me. If you are going to start basing your argument on where the fuck i live and stereo-typing me for it, my words no longer mean the same to you and it makes you, not me, look ignorant. Once again, who cares what others think if i'm not one of them.

Comment

P.S. I don't give a fuck if you are in Japan having this conversation with me right now, it isn't going to affect my one on one conversation with you one bit. Get my point.

Comment

Call me when it's a Puerto Rican Vs Irish coach in the SB. Then my family will be fully represented.

Until then:

Better dead than red.
                                Every
                                Villain
                                Is
                                Lemons

Comment

Working...
                                X