I Know U Guys Hate This, But the Pitt Game Was Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    I remember a game a few years back in the NCAA tournament involving UConn or Georgia Tech and I swear there was a 10 pt lead either way and they kept fouling and fouling right until they got that SOB over and then they stopped fouling with about 30 secs left

I was perplexed

PEACE

remember that game i think got lucky i had the over
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
      quit fucking whining..............

There is no FIX.
      shoeless joe is in the hall and pete rose never bet on baseball

PEACE

Comment

LV Jimmy

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        My point is why dribble and pass for 7 seconds and then shoot?
        Fixed, cause he dribbled the ball for 7 seconds, and with 2 left, drilled a three....give me a break....this kid knew he was gonna make the 3....100 % positive he would hit it huh....If it was fixed, he would have taken the shot earlier, allowing a chance for a rebound, and re shot....allowing himself 50 % odds....

The team winning was just gonna run the clock out, there fore If it was fixed, the Geotown player would have allowed himself room for 2 shots...not 1....

If he was that good, they wouldn't have been behind.........

It's a loss, take it in stride, and quit shouting FIX........you do the reasoning from my above statement and see how ridiculous the word FIX fits into your logic......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
          I had a moneyline parlay winner tonight with them...I think that's the best way to go in NCAAB this year..Especially when the line looks as suspicious as it did tonight... Jimmy, I couldn't get a room this weekend, that's why I didn't come....Don't worry, I'll get there in the next few months...I promise..
          CEC,
          I'm in San Diego this weekend so it's all good. Just let me know when you drop into town, and we'll head down to Rhino

P.S. I still think that game was fixed...lol...and I know some of you will never admit to a game being fixed.

Last edited by LVJimmy; 01-15-2007, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X