I Know U Guys Hate This, But the Pitt Game Was Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know U Guys Hate This, But the Pitt Game Was Fixed

Pitt up 8 with 11 seconds left and the GTown douchebag waits til there's 2 seconds left to shoot a 3 and makes it...they dribbled the ball around the 3-pt line for 7 seconds and then took a worthless shot. If you saw the game, you know what I'm talking about.

Fuck

Worked out great for me. I have never been more excited by a meaningless basket.

Comment

I just got home.I had pitt as well.Did not see that but I would not doubt it.I go to a lot of college bball games and I have seen some crazy shit.
      You can live with one lung

Comment

I was at the BC game today and if I had bet on BC I would have killed someone...won by 5, were up by 15 late, 80% FT shooter for BC misses 2 foul shots with 15 secs left....
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
          Worked out great for me. I have never been more excited by a meaningless basket.
          Good for u man...f off

Comment

had georgetown so i got lucky--although i think alot of games are shady as hell, i dont think this was one of them. The guy still had to hit the three. And on the possession prior for gtown they missed 3 layups. Feel for you though. You should have covered

Comment

My point is why dribble and pass for 7 seconds and then shoot?

Comment

Hey Jimmy all I was doing was giving my side of the bet not celebrating becuase you lost. No need for your comments towards me.

Comment

I'm not going to say the game was fixed. But I'm sure these college players know the betting lines for their games.
                  MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                    Hey Jimmy all I was doing was giving my side of the bet not celebrating becuase you lost. No need for your comments towards me.
                    Ok man...sorry...I'm over it...AF won and Wyoming covered!!!

Comment

I had a moneyline parlay winner tonight with them...I think that's the best way to go in NCAAB this year..Especially when the line looks as suspicious as it did tonight... Jimmy, I couldn't get a room this weekend, that's why I didn't come....Don't worry, I'll get there in the next few months...I promise..
                      Last edited by ChuckLazar; 01-14-2007, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                        I'm not going to say the game was fixed. But I'm sure these college players know the betting lines for their games.
                        People may say i'm an idiot, but i truly think that there are some games that get rigged. come on, i have seen teams laying a big number tank it in the end of the game to win by 18 instead of the 25 that they were laying. i don't think it is common, but if you play for uc riverside and you are playing uc irvine and nobody gives a fuck about your game, then why not????
                        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

I remember a game a few years back in the NCAA tournament involving UConn or Georgia Tech and I swear there was a 10 pt lead either way and they kept fouling and fouling right until they got that SOB over and then they stopped fouling with about 30 secs left

I was perplexed

PEACE

Comment

the heat are notorious for fixing games IMO. ive lost 1 side and 1 total off two meaningless buzzer beaters......by the same player, antoine walker

Comment

quit fucking whining..............

There is no FIX.
                              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                              X