Ravens will cover - get it huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks...

Spark, never had a different name. Been a member for a few years, don't post much.

Spicolli, not using emotions to handicap. Handicapped and love the game. Pointing out emotions to everyone else for info sake. As I said, I have no problems going against my boys in bad spots - as I did on 9/24 in Cle (win) and also when they went to Pitts (which was also a bad spot, and I bet Pitt but lost as the Ravens ripped them a second time).

good luck in all you do!

Comment

Baltimore fans HATE the Colts for what happened 22 years ago. What a bunch of hypocrites? The City of Baltimore did the same thing 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Baltimore fans HATE the Colts for what happened 22 years ago. What a bunch of hypocrites? The City of Baltimore did the same thing 10 years ago.
        I never said a word through these discussions but ... BINGO!!!

Ask Cleveland how they feel about Baltimore.

Comment

My apologies to all

who iI influenced. The Ravens O crapped the bed. I'm not opening the hypocricy argument, there is some here no doubt. But for us, the COLTS play in Indy, and according to their publications etc so did Johnny U etc. Not true. The BROWNS still play in Cle. Jim Brown played in Cle not Balt. Had Mr. Irsay left the name and colors we'd be over it. But, that's another argument.

This post is for this hypocrit to apologize to all who went less on Indy or more on Balt from my perspective.

Doctor Z

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            Did Cleveland keep the colors and their records? Did Baltimore?
            Did Taglibue screw over Baltimore during expansion talks even though Baltimore had the best offers on the table? He told Baltimore to spend their money on more museums.
            Modell dealt with Cleveland straight up and said if he had to continue to use his own funds to maintain a delapadated (sp) stadium, he couldn't afford to do so. And that's after the city builds a new stadium for the Indians as well as the rock and roll hall of fame on the taxpayer dime.
            Irsay snuck his team out "in the middle of the night" which really says something about him.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid
              I personally think who ever scores the 1st td will win the game, and it will be under the number.........2 cents
              did they score yet? jk.....nice call with the under

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X