X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you Petrino Haters, start hating more

QB M. Simms Withdraws Commitment To Louisville
    Art Stapleton, Bergen Record - [Full Article]

QB Matt Simms has withdrawn his oral commitment to Louisville just hours after HC Bobby Petrino left the school. "I’m not going to Louisville," said Simms, the son of former Giants quarterback Phil and brother of current Tampa Bay QB Chris Simms. "As far as my recruiting goes, I’m pretty much back to square one." The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Simms completed his high school career at Giants Stadium last month by leading Don Bosco to a 41-0 victory over St. Peter's Prep. He threw for more than 60 touchdowns and 6,000 yards in three years as the starter for Don Bosco.

That was obvious....and more are to come.

Sad very sad for the school....they were just at that point where respect was going to be given to them big time....

Now it's like they might have to go back to square one.

Comment

They need to hire Kragthorpe.

Comment

couldnt happen to a better school.....
        jordanrules..................

Comment

A lot of postmen are going to die for this.....When JC sees this, he WILL go postal....Pray for their families boys.....

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Kragthorpe's already on his way to Louisville. The press conference will confirm the inevitable later this afternoon. So essentially the Falcons will pay Tulsa's buyout and Louisville ends up with the best coach in the deal. Here's hoping that Charlie Stubbs is hired as Louisville OC.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
              QB M. Simms Withdraws Commitment To Louisville
              Art Stapleton, Bergen Record - [Full Article]

QB Matt Simms has withdrawn his oral commitment to Louisville just hours after HC Bobby Petrino left the school. "I’m not going to Louisville," said Simms, the son of former Giants quarterback Phil and brother of current Tampa Bay QB Chris Simms. "As far as my recruiting goes, I’m pretty much back to square one." The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Simms completed his high school career at Giants Stadium last month by leading Don Bosco to a 41-0 victory over St. Peter's Prep. He threw for more than 60 touchdowns and 6,000 yards in three years as the starter for Don Bosco.
              He is still coming, his dad said today that if Kragthorpe is coach he is still coming. And the 4 star running back out of Illinois said he is still coming.

We will be fine, with Kragthorpe we wont miss a beat.

In Jurich we trust
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                A lot of postmen are going to die for this.....When JC sees this, he WILL go postal....Pray for their families boys.....

KAZ

I over it now, will still be good if not better with Kragthorpe
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
                  Kragthorpe's already on his way to Louisville. The press conference will confirm the inevitable later this afternoon. So essentially the Falcons will pay Tulsa's buyout and Louisville ends up with the best coach in the deal. Here's hoping that Charlie Stubbs is hired as Louisville OC.

I know your right
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    I over it now, will still be good if not better with Kragthorpe
                    OK man...You know I'm here for you brother. If you wake up in a cold sweat, or Dimer starts chiming in again, just log on and talk to brother KAZ....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

OK man...You know I'm here for you brother. If you wake up in a cold sweat, or Dimer starts chiming in again, just log on and talk to brother KAZ....

KAZ
                      get a room

Comment

Michael Bush just declared for the NFL draft.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
                          Michael Bush just declared for the NFL draft.

that is correct, i hope he gets drafted and makes lots of money. he is a great kid, and louisville fans were lucky to have him. i hope my steelers take him, they could use another big bruising back like Bettis
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbGoober21
                            get a room
                            Hey KB....If you ever need my help, I'll refer you to my therapist, Helen Wait....

So my friend, any time you need my help, you can just go to Helen Wait!

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Hey KB....If you ever need my help, I'll refer you to my therapist, Helen Wait....

So my friend, any time you need my help, you can just go to Helen Wait!

KAZ

you righties vs lefties are killing me
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X