• Show
Clear All

I'll be rooting Paps!!

Comment

good luck pa

Comment

gl coverboy! j/k

Comment

Good luck this weekend Gramps! Definitely riding with you on the Saints rather big.

Comment

It sux when the best you can hope for is 2-2.

13 straight losing plays ( posted and otherwise) will rattle your psyche.

Could you call heads 14 times in a row and lose all of them? Is this really happening?
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

GrandPa

Originally posted by GrandPa
              It sux when the best you can hope for is 2-2.

13 straight losing plays ( posted and otherwise) will rattle your psyche.

Could you call heads 14 times in a row and lose all of them? Is this really happening?
              It has happened to all of us......The ship will right soon....keep a plugging away my man, at your regular pace....The Old Kapt gots the faith in ya....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

15 and counting
                You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                  15 and counting
                  bet the over and the under of the same game........if it lands on the # quit playing for a week

jk.....honestly what you need to do is finish 17 games over 500 and youll be fine again........just remember you dont have to go 17-0 or get all back in a day or week.........go 48-31 next 79 and youll be back near even

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X