AFC Divisional Plays ( Jan 14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC Divisional Plays ( Jan 14)

I love the two home favorites, both laying the same 4-and-a-hook. That extra week off is traditionally a gi-normous edge, and I like the two defenses here.

Balt -4.5
    SD -4.5

GL all

PS : Also will be absolutely POUNDING New Orleans as soon as the opponent and line is determined.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

NBA 29-21-1
    cbb 2-4
    NCAA FB 39-22-2
    NFL 10-13
    NCAA Bowls 0-6
    NFL Playoffs 3-0 ( NYG +7 pending)

Updated record
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

With 'ya on New Orleans, but I will be on New England because of Schottenheimer vs Billechik.

Comment

I have both Indy and NE +14.5 in a 3 teamer with Philly +3.5.

Comment

NO -5 is gold, IMO. Leaning towards Bears -9.5 as well, which means I like all 4 home teams, or favorites, ATS next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
            NO -5 is gold, IMO. Leaning towards Bears -9.5 as well, which means I like all 4 home teams, or favorites, ATS next weekend.
            Love the Saints aswell, Philly is toast!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

All 4 home teams will win SU, and at least three will win ATS.

Heard it here first.

Comment

Bumping this , as this is one of the few remaing sports that I have any credibility in, going 4-0 on first w/e of playoffs

Comment

love NO and Baltimore!
                  NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Posted this a week ago, but really feel strongly that home teams, or the faves, do no worse than 3-1 ATS this weekend.

Went 4-0 in opening weekend, so I am also thinking that this is the lone niche remaining that I still have any proficiency at!

GL all

Comment

GL spark JR
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL Gramps! I am still undecided on the weekend foot plays, but I like the Chargers the most. I expect the dome in NO to be charged and electric this weekend, but I have to lean towards the side of experience. Reid is pretty solid in the playoffs and the team is playing with a chip right now. They might not be pretty, but they are winning, they remind me of the Steelers last year. NO is incredibly talented at offense, but extremely youthful in terms of playoff experience which I believe has a big part here (act like you have been there before stigma imo). Hell, it is tough to go against NO so I haven't decided shit yet but hard to argue against your NFL capping. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Now I am in the process of losing my 11th straight play, a streak which began with the nat'l champ game Monday, and I am getting a little antsy ( and broke).

I need these badly now, more than ever.

Comment

love diego!!!!

Comment

Best Of Luck Gramps..but I'm On The 2 Birds Saturday.
                              THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Working...
                              X