Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coaching Philosophy Debate..feedback wanted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    bump for Pitt37.....
    Sorry I did not read that but the chances of getting an onside kick is in the range of around 15 percent or so.

No need to call me an asshole though...yea I called you stupid you could have used moron or something like that...

anyway you do make a great point to let someone score but when it makes it a two score game I think your better off going for the turnover....hence INDY vs the Steelers last year in playoffs.
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Plus you can pick up 50 yards and kick a fg and win and since the clock stops after a first down in college.

You don't need to go 80 yards to win only down 2 pts....depending on the kicker you may only half to pick up half that yardage and in 15 seconds its possible

no hard feelings...sorry for calling you stupid as I was stupid not to read whole post before replying
      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

It is especially sweet if you need the points to hit your OVER
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt37
          Plus you can pick up 50 yards and kick a fg and win and since the clock stops after a first down in college.

You don't need to go 80 yards to win only down 2 pts....depending on the kicker you may only half to pick up half that yardage and in 15 seconds its possible

no hard feelings...sorry for calling you stupid as I was stupid not to read whole post before replying
          my apologies as well...I thought a-hole was appropriate for being called and idiot and stupid...but that was after a couple cocktails so my blood got flowing...sorry.

Would have been interesting if Dallas had gottent the first down prior to the flubbed FG last night. Would have been interesting to see if Holmgren would have let them score seeing as though he did it in a Super Bowl.....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I am surprised he didn't really

But I guess he made the right choice

Sorry again for my stupid and idoit comments
            Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Working...
            X