Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    im on philly in this one
    it does seem easy to play the Colts but I just hate those backups that Philly has........I think Garcia is washed up honestly......hope im not proven wrong

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      it does seem easy to play the Colts but I just hate those backups that Philly has........I think Garcia is washed up honestly......hope im not proven wrong

PEACE
      garcia is terrible....if they cover it would be because of the D...Philly has a really good secondary.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        I know what you mean Frank......but do you really think Philly can fire back if they behind by 14 or more? Philly needs to play defense in a big way and avoid turning the ball over on offense.........with McNabb you knew they could fire back but with those backups I am just not sure...........If Indy comes out quick I think it could get ugly.........if Indy struggles outta the gate thats the only shot Philly has.......Im gonna play the Colts and hope for the best
        PEACE
        Ron, if you put a gun to my head I'd take Indy. I couldn't take Philly in this spot. Too many uncertainties.

I was replying to DAREALDEAL. I've seen so many posts of "need a win". Once again a favorite winning a game and covering are two different things. Especially, with a 9 point favorite. Bettors need to learn to differentiate between the two.

Since 1989 home favorites of -9 win SU 78% of the games. Yet, they cover less than 43% of those games. With big favorites one always has to worry about the backdoor cover.

In the NFL playing favorites of -7.5 or more is very risky. 46.2% ATS and 79.3% SU. These favorites at home win 80% of the games but are 46.5% ATS

Comment

I was as the game last week when #5 went down. Players and Fans were stunned and didn't get back in a groove all day. Garcia is old but Andy and the team have faith in him (or else they would have went with Feely). This is a west coast offense with a lot of short passes. The Eagles D will need to step up but the Colts D has not been that great all year.

So much for flex scheduling!!

With that being said, the line is up to 10', although it opened at 11'. I will take Birds and over.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I'm taking the Colts all the way, despite trends, past history, this is tonight, and you figure the colts just took a loss to Dallas, they'll be pumped..........kapt

Colts by 14 or more..........I figure by 20....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

try this....INDY 1-13 ATS as home fav's of 6 or more off a loss
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Simple if you want to be on the book side you take philly.

If you dont take INDY.

Comment

Books dont win them all.....though home pups were 3-1 today!

Comment

Where did i say that

Comment

Just statin a fact broheim...

Comment

Working...
                      X