Indy Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Philly

Im thinkin no way in hell Philly can move the ball with a back up QB and will get slaughtered tonight.....anyone agree?

PEACE

I think so as well!!!
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

i think they will be able to move the ball.....Garcia, although not a great Qb is probably one of the better NFL backups...JMHO..and philly will not just roll over

Comment

I think Colts put a living hurt on their asses tonight.......34-14.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sure Philadelphia is likely cooked without Donovan McNabb, but it’s not like they were the mark of consistency with him. Jeff Garcia and A.J. Feeley are both serviceable backups along the lines of a Charlie Batch. Part of the Iggles struggles this year is that Donte Stallworth, their most dangerous wide receiver has been in and out of the lineup. He is expected to play. A healthy Stallworth has caught 10 passes over the last two weeks and is averaging a hefty 20.7 yards per reception for the season. Also, the underrated because he’s rarely healthy, Brian Westbrook is also expected to play. Both Stallworth and Westbrook make for a dangerous offense even without McNabb.

Comment

colts need a win today ...i know it doesnt look like it but they have to play for home field still

Comment

colts by 21 or more gl
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Colts should murder, but look at their record at home when laying -9 or more. Not good.

Indy saves up their great games for great teams. (@ NYG, @ Den, @ NE)

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                  Sure Philadelphia is likely cooked without Donovan McNabb, but it’s not like they were the mark of consistency with him. Jeff Garcia and A.J. Feeley are both serviceable backups along the lines of a Charlie Batch. Part of the Iggles struggles this year is that Donte Stallworth, their most dangerous wide receiver has been in and out of the lineup. He is expected to play. A healthy Stallworth has caught 10 passes over the last two weeks and is averaging a hefty 20.7 yards per reception for the season. Also, the underrated because he’s rarely healthy, Brian Westbrook is also expected to play. Both Stallworth and Westbrook make for a dangerous offense even without McNabb.
                  The Eagles struggles have NOTHING to do with Stallworth. Trust me on that.

Comment

I'm all over Philly +9 or more (it will go up later). Colts are good, but I always take a team who loses a major starter and it almost ALWAYS wins.

Comment

Who has indy rolled so far this year? it wasn't the bills at home, it wasn't the titans at home.....maybe just maybe w/o mcnabb the defense will wake the fuck up and tackle....remains to be seen but it's a big number.
                      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
                        colts need a win today ...i know it doesnt look like it but they have to play for home field still
                        Needing a win and covering are two different things. One has nothing to do with the other.

Since 2001 the Colts are 32-13 SU at home and only 19-25 ATS.

When they are laying a TD or more at home they are 26-3 SU and 13-15 ATS

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          Needing a win and covering are two different things. One has nothing to do with the other.

Since 2001 the Colts are 32-13 SU at home and only 19-25 ATS.

When they are laying a TD or more at home they are 26-3 SU and 13-15 ATS
                          I know what you mean Frank......but do you really think Philly can fire back if they behind by 14 or more? Philly needs to play defense in a big way and avoid turning the ball over on offense.........with McNabb you knew they could fire back but with those backups I am just not sure...........If Indy comes out quick I think it could get ugly.........if Indy struggles outta the gate thats the only shot Philly has.......Im gonna play the Colts and hope for the best

PEACE

Comment

im on philly in this one

Comment

Put Them With Giants In 6 Pt Teaser, Colts Will Cover Minus 3

Comment

Working...
                              X