4 Keys To Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Wallace
    Just booked Utah +10.5, Colorado St.+9.5, Pitt +10, and my upset special.............ND +9. The Irish win this game outright. I will have a play in the Kansas Florida game in college hoops tomorrow but got to grind some numbers tonight.
    NICE

Where do I sign up?

Comment

These clowns roll the dice when they come into the forum talking big as a marketing strategy. If they happen to be on a run when they call attention to themselves, they develop a following that might net them some money when they go service or to their already-existing service. Otherwise, they just look like a complete fk'ing idiot. What a waste of bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
        These clowns roll the dice when they come into the forum talking big as a marketing strategy. If they happen to be on a run when they call attention to themselves, they develop a following that might net them some money when they go service or to their already-existing service. Otherwise, they just look like a complete fk'ing idiot. What a waste of bandwidth.
        You are so right on with this post garth ... I am so happy that finally it seems that the members here are realizing that these types do not last very long here ...

Like you say they hope they can post some winners with the first 2 or 3 posts and then everyone will be lead directly to the slaughter ...

Comment

Hey Don, I can't wait.....who do you like in the bowl games?

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
            Hey Don, I can't wait.....who do you like in the bowl games?

Comment

Working...
            X