4 Keys To Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Keys To Success

Just booked Utah +10.5, Colorado St.+9.5, Pitt +10, and my upset special.............ND +9. The Irish win this game outright. I will have a play in the Kansas Florida game in college hoops tomorrow but got to grind some numbers tonight.

Best of luck DW
    2006/07 Posted Plays:
    06 .....NFL: .....23 - 13 = (+ 8.7 Units)
    06/07 NCAABB: 15 - 16 = (-2.6 Units)
    06/07 NBA:.......14 - 9 = (+ 4.1 Units)
    tyvm

Comment

Thanks daddy .... Hope its better for you than Arkansas ...

Good Luck

Comment

gl to ya, but I think BYU covers, as well as USC----the lines I see everywhere is 8 to 8 1/2 on USC/ND...........

I think BYU and USC both cover by 17.........

best to ya Big Daddy----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Spark, I could say something really clever, but I wont. I really liked the other forum I use to post on, but I got raw with one of the administrators and got banned. I had developed a pretty big following because I consistently won. I like this site, I may run a service one day and Bettorschat has potential for cultivating customers. I just need to consistently win and players will take notice. Bust my balls for now, but when I out produce all the cappers on this site in hoops you will humble yourself.

Comment

And his true intentions have come out.
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Don Wallace
              Spark, I could say something really clever, but I wont. I really liked the other forum I use to post on, but I got raw with one of the administrators and got banned. I had developed a pretty big following because I consistently won. I like this site, I may run a service one day and Bettorschat has potential for cultivating customers. I just need to consistently win and players will take notice. Bust my balls for now, but when I out produce all the cappers on this site in hoops you will humble yourself.

Like the cockiness Don but your 0-1 so far here on this site, I've seen alot of guys like you come and go, I hope your not just another!

Comment

packer, don is 1-1, he won with miami +4.5 game last nite. he is only down juice. thats some ballsy calling on that utah/byu game. no team has been able to stop john beck all season, maybe utah's defense can. good luck don.

Comment

I know why you are here at bettorschat ... I knew what your plans were from your very first post ... i hope everyone else reads that you are a service or planning to start one ... but remember one thing .. You are no better than anyone else here ... all you have right now is a big mouth ...

Comment

Ouch, services are a BIG NO NO here at BC. if those are your intentions don, then you shouldn't post here. but if not, then i look forward to your posts. one more thing, could you add your record in you signature.

Comment

What a surprise????

Dude trust me. You'll cultivate very few customers from BC. Cappers with big mouths are LOSERS. The good cappers let their capping do all the talking.

You'll be banned before you go service.

Comment

Originally posted by bobj
                        packer, don is 1-1, he won with miami +4.5 game last nite. he is only down juice. thats some ballsy calling on that utah/byu game. no team has been able to stop john beck all season, maybe utah's defense can. good luck don.
                        Sorry your right my bad! 1-1

Comment

if u have something to say it u fucking pussy....grow a pair rubber jaws.....i knew you reeked from your 1st post.... if you have a clan following you they need their head examined.....i dont care if i get banned your a fucking tout douche bag imo......ip check on isle 9 please...i know this loser has probly had a rocket straped on his back from here before...........
                          Last edited by bover1; 11-24-2006, 08:09 PM.
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

huh, and i thought all the trash got washed away with katrina...guess it's true, SHIT DOES FLOAT!!!

Comment

Frankbo3, your absolutely correct. The industry has a black eye from guys who are nothing more than marketers. With the exception of Northcoast and the Goldsheet. Dude, I got friends who run sports services who call me to ask who I like in certain games. These guys may be pulling down 200K a year with their various packages. I never once contemplated running a service because I am a simple guy. I make a very good living betting sports. I travel I surf Im happy. Everything I have is from wagering, who could ask for a better life. But what if I took a different approach. What if I didnt try to sell people on my plays for the week.............what if I educated them on the pitfalls, traps and mistakes of sports wagering and enabled them to be successful? If there was 101 mistakes to sports wagering, hypothetically speaking, Ive made them 3 times over. I think what really made me popular on the last site was I realistically explain the dynamics of sports wagering and what to expect. Players dont just want winners, they want to know what their doing and why their doing it. When I get pulled over for a driving violation it blows the cops mind that Im being honest with him and I dont have some amazing lie. 9 times out of 10 they let me go. According to statistics recently published the Nevada Gaming Board, 89% of the people who bet on sports lose. I never lose anymore, trust me, Ive payed my dues. Why not cash in. I cant count how many locals were driving new cars at my expense when I first started out. I came on this site talking loud because I wanted people to know I was here. Im confident that I will come up big for the forum. I dont pay attention to a guys wins or loses, I watch the the plays he post. That tells me everything I need to know. You got 2 good cappers on this site..............Kap and linemover, I will become number3 until I prove myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X