No announcement yet.

Redsox WIN bid for Matsusuka!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY SHIT!!!! THE REDSOX ARE EXPECTED TO SIGN JULIO LUGO TOMORROW!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHY EVEN PLAY NEXT YEAR?? JUST HAND THEM THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!

BRY.. how come you dont like it... I think he is gonna be a STUD!!!!

Comment

i dont like it cause he is unproven in US. and on top of that boston media will be on him hard. honestly, expectations are gonna be 15-20 wins era under 4.00 and 200k's right in year 1.

that is huge pressure for anyone
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I don't know what tha' fuck their infatuation is with Julio Lugo but i think he SUCKS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          I don't know what tha' fuck their infatuation is with Julio Lugo but i think he SUCKS!!!!!
          i agree 100%... if they sign this guy i will be laughing my ass off for a week straight... Paying big money for an overrated player... Evil Empire Jr anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            I agree!

Comment

$42 million just to talk to him? Who the fuck would be stupid enough to pay that. Does anyone know anything about this guy?

Comment

it is actually $51 million now....he is supposed to be the real deal according to bruce bochi of the padres who managed our usa team who he mowed down....But bobby valentine says he is a 26 yr old who has more innings pitched than any other 26 yr old he has ever seen....(arm troubles usually follow overused arms)......

that is all i heard

Comment

Working...
                X