No announcement yet.

Can any intelligent person answer me one question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC.....at this point, does it really matter with Louisville? They're not going to the title game with one loss. And correct me if i'm wrong, but won't they go to a BCS game as the Big East's representative, if WV beats Rutgers?
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      my explanation is that it is "when you lose" sometimes more than who you lose to.....

also the 2 defensive debacles i would believe also led to their demise in the eyes of the pollsters....

if a team loses in the 2nd week of the season it seems to have less impact than if they lose in week 11...

I do not know the answer to the question....i am simply speculating.....

IMHO Lousville's defensive collapses recently (on national TV) has hurt them more than anything.....

The way you put it is logical, however.....humans are not logical and they do the voting...

Louisville really has nobody to blame but themselves.....I am not going to shit on them, because i like them alot......But i think if they can eventually recrack the top 10 it would be great for them considering what they have been up against
      Tony, im not asking you why you think they are behind WVU, i am asking if YOU agree with it. We have played the 24th most difficult schedule vs WVU playing the 54th and we beat them by double digits. My question to you is do you agree with it
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
        JC.....at this point, does it really matter with Louisville? They're not going to the title game with one loss. And correct me if i'm wrong, but won't they go to a BCS game as the Big East's representative, if WV beats Rutgers?
        Mule, you obviously havent seen my 100 post about us not deserving a shot at the national championship, i dont give 2 shits about that. I have ALWAYS said i wanted to win the Big East, thats it. And right now were behind WVU and Rutgers, in the BCS rankings, we deserve to be behind Rutgers and if they win out they deserve the BCS bearth, but if WVU wins out they will get it, and we fucking beat them and played a more difficult schedule, thats why i am pissed
        [email protected]

Comment

How does that work? If Louisville wins the Big East, they get the Big East BCS game, don't they?

How do the tiebreakers work since all 3 teams would have 1 loss? Would the highest ranked BCS team get in?
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Mule, you obviously havent seen my 100 post about us not deserving a shot at the national championship, i dont give 2 shits about that. I have ALWAYS said i wanted to win the Big East, thats it. And right now were behind WVU and Rutgers, in the BCS rankings, we deserve to be behind Rutgers and if they win out they deserve the BCS bearth, but if WVU wins out they will get it, and we fucking beat them and played a more difficult schedule, thats why i am pissed
            So what happens IF West Virginia beats rutgers?? Rutger beats Louisville,Lousiville beat WV but WV would have a win over Rutgers. 3 teams with 1 loss.. who gets the Big East Title?

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
              So what happens IF West Virginia beats rutgers?? Rutger beats Louisville,Lousiville beat WV but WV would have a win over Rutgers. 3 teams with 1 loss.. who gets the Big East Title?
              That's my question. Maybe the BCS takes the highest ranked BCS team, which would likely be WV at that point.

JC.....if WV beats Rutgers, don't you think they have all 3 teams have a beef over the ranking and each would have lost to one of the others, at that point?

I'm not trying to stir anything up. I really don't have a loyalty to any CFB program.
              Every
              Villain
              Is
              Lemons

Comment

Tony, im not asking you why you think they are behind WVU, i am asking if YOU agree with it. We have played the 24th most difficult schedule vs WVU playing the 54th and we beat them by double digits. My question to you is do you agree with it

No i do not agree with it......But hopefully it works itself out and this is not an issue at seasons end....To get upset about it is a wasted emotion at this point.....

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                  How does that work? If Louisville wins the Big East, they get the Big East BCS game, don't they?

How do the tiebreakers work since all 3 teams would have 1 loss? Would the highest ranked BCS team get in?

ding ding ding, now you know why i am mad, 3 way tie highest bcs gets the nod
                  [email protected]

Comment

ding ding ding, now you know why i am mad, 3 way tie highest bcs gets the nod

unfortunately that is the system....not perfect......and someone always gets fucked....who does WVU have left???

Comment

No i do not agree with it......But hopefully it works itself out and this is not an issue at seasons end....To get upset about it is a wasted emotion at this point.....

that was my question from the start of this thread, no intelligent person could agree. thank you, and you are right, i have wasted to much of my emotions on this, and for that i am a fucking idiot. im 38 with 4 kids and a gorgeus wife, and here i am fucking angry over this, i am the one who needs to grow up

i apologize to anyone i offended, i need to get my priorities in line. good night
                      [email protected]

Comment

unfortunately that is the system....not perfect......and someone always gets fucked....who does WVU have left???
                        At Pitt, Home against, S Fla and Rutgers.
                        Every
                        Villain
                        Is
                        Lemons

Comment

WV has @ pitt.,South florida and Rutgers

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                            WV has @ pitt.,South florida and Rutgers

it should take care of itself....too early to start playing what if's!!!! enjoy yourself JC......no worries....

Comment

Working...
                            X