Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bover1
    this thread is still going.............
    I'll take credit, or blame....I keep pushin' SoDa's buttons and should let it go....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      I'll take credit, or blame....I keep pushin' SoDa's buttons and should let it go....
      i stoped when he said he wanted 2 beat my ass...you better watch your step......bwahhahahhhahha gooooooooooooooooooooo mutsssssssssssssssssssssss
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Sou7thern Dandy

Originally posted by Southern Dandy
        Hahahahahah ok guys. I thought everyone was on agreement that the 1927 Yankees were the best team ever? Maybe not but thats what I've always heard. I'm just proud that my team was the one to bring them down. Maybe you guys should get some pride too.
        There is no way in the world, by opinion, by computer, by statistics, or by someone 200 years old that saw every game in MLB, can one prove a 1927 team better than a 2006 team, or vice versa.........

Too many different intangibles, variables, equipment, attitude, monies involved, to accurately make that statement, or to say any one team is the best ever.......

Cause one can always throw in the famous what if's, if they had ????, and then you can't compare apples to apples.........

Thats just as hard as saying the best Pitcher ever was, the best third basemen ever was, first basemen, centerfielder, etc.......It just can't be done, and actualy proven.......

It's like it always willl be, OPINIONS, and only OPINIONS, and any one who thinks they can prove an 80 yr old team was the best ever, is full of it, or any other team for that matter........

It's a moot case as far as I'm concerned, and only an argumentative tool for baseball fans to keep alive........

you have a nice day, and relax a little bit.....I'm for the Cards, and repeat myself one more time....all along since early on said, Cards and Tigers in WS w/ Tigers winning in 6......so there are some fans of your team...

and any one that has as many posts as you have, should know 10dimer, and his sense of humor, by now----he stirs up everyone in a humorous fashion, and we've learned to accept and love him for that...........

Slow down the attitude, name calling, and you'll get along a lot better with everyone----take it for what its worth to ya----

gl with your plays----the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hahahahahah ok guys. I thought everyone was on agreement that the 1927 Yankees were the best team ever? Maybe not but thats what I've always heard. I'm just proud that my team was the one to bring them down.
          Your team didn't being down the 1927 Yanks. No team brought down the 1927 Yanks. They were WS champs. If the Cards were the best team then why didn't they win the NL in 1927? The 1927 Yanks won 18 more games than the Cards.

Maybe you guys should get some pride too.
          I don't need a team from 80 years ago as a source for my pride. I'm proud of more important things. Not a team with a bunch of strangers.

Comment

Damn Sounds Like You All Don't Like Each Other One Bit, Can This Be ?
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

JT nothing but love and more love on this site...we have a lot of passionate sports fans and when someone makes bold statements, they should be prepared for a little backlash. And if someone makes bold predictions that come true...then we all get to hear about it....it's all good!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Comment

I love the responses! Good to know I can still light a fire under your asses. Hope it's a great game tonight and I'm prepared to take shit if the Cardinals lose.
                  The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

I love the responses! Good to know I can still light a fire under your asses. Hope it's a great game tonight and I'm prepared to take shit if the Cardinals lose.
                    THE CARDS ARE A LOCK DONT SWEAT IT.............

Comment

Why would you take shit? Shouldn't you get congrats on your "GOY" Winner instead? OR did you not bet that much or any on the Mets. Most people who come here wager with REAL money and posts like this could really hurt someone if they follow and it's a false claim/post.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Why would you take shit? Shouldn't you get congrats on your "GOY" Winner instead? OR did you not bet that much or any on the Mets. Most people who come here wager with REAL money and posts like this could really hurt someone if they follow and it's a false claim/post.
                        i fell for that shit all the time back in the day when i was green.......oh have i learned...

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                          i fell for that shit all the time back in the day when i was green.......oh have i learned...
                          Well it's not good for the All Sports Discussion forum to have crap "GOY" threads posted if they have no merit. It then sucks the merit out of this board and i don't like that!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Well it's not good for the All Sports Discussion forum to have crap "GOY" threads posted if they have no merit. It then sucks the merit out of this board and i don't like that!
                            well we all know why he posted it.......u should just delete this thread all together....

Comment

It's not crap Wayne. I win either way. If the Cards win I'm happy. If the Mets win I make money. It's not a fake GOY. I really have $ on the Mets.
                              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Take it for what its worth bover. If you think its not worth shit don't play my GOY. If you agree, play it. It's up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X