No announcement yet.

Picks For Saturday (GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had saved J.J. to use in the survivor pool, but realized everyone else who had saved him was going to use him. As far back as I am, I'm hoping he has trouble and I can gain some ground and use him later on at Atlanta or Homestead. Wish me luck

Comment

GL Brother!

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

No apology needed Wayne YOU HAVE A GREAT TRACK RECORD IN G.O.Y. 'S

Comment

You will more than make up for that one game very soon pal ... Your the best kid ... Good Luck to you as always ....

Comment

Thanks buddy!!!

Anyone that lost money on my "GOY" today, can play my NFL Card tomorrow and make their money back 2 fold to end the week. Yes ... I'm that confident!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Thanks buddy!!!

Anyone that lost money on my "GOY" today, can play my NFL Card tomorrow and make their money back 2 fold to end the week. Yes ... I'm that confident!
                yeaaaaaah boyeeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I had saved J.J. to use in the survivor pool, but realized everyone else who had saved him was going to use him. As far back as I am, I'm hoping he has trouble and I can gain some ground and use him later on at Atlanta or Homestead. Wish me luck
                  Not a bad move Kb.... hope it works for ya ' . I see your saving your best drivers for later ....gl ! I'd like to see you with even 60 points for the race that you missed .... you would be on my WORRY List !! Bwahhahahhahha ...

Comment

Waynedawg--- Is this a quote from you ?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by wayne1218
                    Thanks buddy!!!

Anyone that lost money on my "GOY" today, can play my NFL Card tomorrow and make their money back 2 fold to end the week. Yes ... I'm that confident! :Quote:

If TRUE .... I'm down with ya.... please confirm !!

P.S. GO JOHNSON
                    Last edited by Ldawg; 10-14-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't lie to you dawg. I expect a big day tomorrow with teasers & straight wagers!!!

I love the card!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Thanks buddy!!!

now that i have some extra cash iam in 4 some SUPER TEASERS.............LOL cant wait...thanks again wayne....ill need the extra cash i might be going 2 jail i ran over the neighbors bull dog comming back from the bar...... fuckers........
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1
                          now that i have some extra cash iam in 4 some SUPER TEASERS.............LOL cant wait...thanks again wayne....ill need the extra cash i might be going 2 jail i ran over the neighbors bull dog comming back from the bar...... fuckers........
                          LMAO ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1

Fuckin' Dumb ass dog.... I hate when that happens ... a couple of drinkie's and whatever happens is your fault !! Lucky for you it wasn't a Federally protected Gila Monster.... demand a toxicology report on the dog .... prolly been to a Pub himself, the Bastage :angryfire

Bring 'em wayne... lookin' forward to 'em brother !!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Johnson @ Lowe's???

I like Kahne too!
                              The only two names you needed to know kb!!!

1ST & 2ND

Comment

Working...
                              X