World Series Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Opinion

Who do you all think will win the World Series?
    I realize anything can happen in then playoffs and short series, but as much as a Sox diehard I hate to admit it, I don't think anyone will beat the Yankees;the team is just too strong.
    Personally I don't believe they will lose more than 2 games total in entire Al Playoffs and probably just a game or 2 tops in the WS.
    I know Red Sox fans might call me a traitor, and I hope I am dead wrong, but boy if they don't win it this year, they never will.
    How do you folks see it?

Thats Simple The Yankees

Comment

I'm like you if they stay healthy the Yankees have the best line-up money can buy! They are going to produce hugh amounts of runs!

Comment

1st choice NYY
        2nd choice Oakland

Comment

twins because of santana as of today.
          Can the a's even get out of the 1st round.
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

U know who im rooting for!

Comment

Oakland has SOLID pitching. Minnesota doesn't after Santana (IMO).

Comment

I'll roll with the Red Sox!!!!! Opps wait thats right they will be at home watching just like i will!!!!!!

Comment

Boston sucks ... BUT you still have the CURSE OF A-ROD!!!!!!!!!!

That's the biggest thing working against you!!! lol

Comment

garza's last 3 starts been pretty good if you go by pitching then tigers are the favorites easy.

Comment

If someone gave me good enough odds, I would bet on the Yankees going through the entire playoffs and WS not losing more than 1 game or lesser odds for not more than two games.
                      Again I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see anyone else having a snowball's chance in hell this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                        I'll roll with the Red Sox!!!!! Opps wait thats right they will be at home watching just like i will!!!!!!
                        THERE USED TO IT

Comment

Originally posted by DIRK
                          garza's last 3 starts been pretty good if you go by pitching then tigers are the favorites easy.
                          Pitching a Rookie in the Playoffs is a whole new experience. Detroit does have great pitching, but i think Oakland is a team that can match it and they have the experience as well!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            If someone gave me good enough odds, I would bet on the Yankees going through the entire playoffs and WS not losing more than 1 game or lesser odds for not more than two games.
                            Again I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see anyone else having a snowball's chance in hell this year.
                            u need to join the crack committee they've done well the last 5 years.

Comment

Yanks VS Muts Subway Series this season and just like last time.. Yanks win in 5!

Comment

Working...
                              X