Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony needs at least a couple more chances. I have had the misfortune of meeting and playing golf with Theisman a couple of times or is it THEESMAN and he is more arrogant in real life if that's possible. Also thinks he is the world's greatest golfer but is only about a 6 on a good day.

Comment

We'll give Tony a chance, but no room for Joe who has left my brain crippled with amazing insight like these gems

last years MNF game Philly vs ATL
      "whatever team plays better will win this game"

not to out do himself, but he found a way in the same game
      "whoever scores more will win"

But for me personally, this is the one that gets him in the broadcasters hall of fame. I swear to God I wish I was joking, but Joe left us this invaluable gem last year in the FSU/Miami game
      " He must use his hands to catch the ball"

Thanks Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by djmauiboy
        We'll give Tony a chance, but no room for Joe who has left my brain crippled with amazing insight like these gems

last years MNF game Philly vs ATL
        "whatever team plays better will win this game"

not to out do himself, but he found a way in the same game
        "whoever scores more will win"

But for me personally, this is the one that gets him in the broadcasters hall of fame. I swear to God I wish I was joking, but Joe left us this invaluable gem last year in the FSU/Miami game
        " He must use his hands to catch the ball"

Thanks Joe.

Comment

I didnt see much last night, but I love TK. He has been a sportswriter for like 35 years and he is great on PTI. He can only make it better.

IMO, best thing would have been TK, Theis, but Michaels calling plays, Tirico is a sexual harrassing assbag.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            I love that Gus Anderson guy from CBS who does pro and college foots and college hoops........I love it when he gets excited for a play

And Josh Lewin on Fox MLB is very good (was Tiger tv play by play for a while and now is a regular for the Rangers)

Also Nants is money and Al Michaels is still sweet......I like the ESPN Thursday college foots crew also....I wish they did MNF

PEACE
            I think you mean Gus Johnson...he does NY Knicks radio...he is top notch, especially in close/exciting games. A real good listen.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

They should have looked at Jim Rome instead of Kornholer!

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                They should have looked at Jim Rome instead of Kornholer!
                you mean FRANKB
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                  you mean FRANKB
                  LMAO

Comment

joe theismann had a nice football career, but he lacks common sense on FOOTBALL matters . Paul mcquire had a better grasp on football reality than thiesmann does. Tony and Mike will be ok...but Monday night football will be less appealing than ever as it is of the FREE network and thats a BIG step backward. The sunday night game is now the showcase game.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
                      Monday night football will be less appealing than ever as it is of the FREE network and thats a BIG step backward. The sunday night game is now the showcase game.
                      I'm curious about what percentage of the TV viewers have ESPN?

Comment

HOLY HELL it was the FIRST MNF game of the season!!!! And a preseason game at that!!!!!!!

Sports fans these days, in general, are way way way way way way way too critical!!!
                        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                          JOE AND MIKE ARE'NT BAD,BUT THIS GUY DOES NOTHING 4 ME HE HIS A COMPLETE TOOL CAN'T CALL A PLAY AND HIS INSIGHT IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS MY GRAMPA'S..... GOING 2 BE A LONG SEASON WITH THIS BUM...
                          ROFMLAO!!!

Bump for Bover...
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X