This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Kornheiser Needs 2 Go.....

JOE AND MIKE ARE'NT BAD,BUT THIS GUY DOES NOTHING 4 ME HE HIS A COMPLETE TOOL CAN'T CALL A PLAY AND HIS INSIGHT IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS MY GRAMPA'S..... GOING 2 BE A LONG SEASON WITH THIS BUM...
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

The Arrogance of Joe KILLS me. He would rather talk about himself instead of the game!

Comment

If by Tony Kornheiser, you mean Joe Theismann, I agree.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
        If by Tony Kornheiser, you mean Joe Theismann, I agree.
        Ditto!

Comment

It is going to be a rough year for Monday nights...I hate Theismann and Korneheiser will add nothing...it is going to be painful.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

haha, what do you guys want them to add? what don't you know that they do? You have to remember that they are there for the simple people to help them follow. There's not a whole lot they are gona do for us. If one thing annoys me its the questions on the sideline and the same way that warren sapp moves his head when he answers EVERY QUESTION
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              It is going to be a rough year for Monday nights...I hate Theismann and Korneheiser will add nothing...it is going to be painful.
              Tony doesn't mince words though. I really like having an average joe in the booth saying what's on his mind. It might get him in trouble at some point but i love the honesty. I also don't think Tony should not be thrown under the bus just yet after doing 3 qtrs. of football. Give him a chance and see how he is in week 1.

I actually like listening to him!

Comment

He can take this gay scoreboard with him. There is a reason that thing is supposed to be in the corner......

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                  He can take this gay scoreboard with him. There is a reason that thing is supposed to be in the corner......

I agree, it drives me crazy!

Comment

Good point, that is annoying. You can mute the TV, but there's no button to turn that off.
                    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
                    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
                    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
                    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
                    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Tony doesn't mince words though. I really like having an average joe in the booth saying what's on his mind. It might get him in trouble at some point but i love the honesty. I also don't think Tony should not be thrown under the bus just yet after doing 3 qtrs. of football. Give him a chance and see how he is in week 1.

I actually like listening to him!
                      I do like the honesty...I just have an issue overall with someone who has never been part of the game trying to give insight...but you are right, first time out of the box and I think he is great on PTI.
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                        I do like the honesty...I just have an issue overall with someone who has never been part of the game trying to give insight...but you are right, first time out of the box and I think he is great on PTI.
                        Maybe that's my problem, i like him on PTI

He may not have been in the game but he has been involved with sports for years (unlike dennis miller). Miller's comedy just got annoying but Tony is more like me or you sitting in the booth shooting the shit. I hope he gives it to Theeeeseman good!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            The Arrogance of Joe KILLS me. He would rather talk about himself instead of the game!
                            ITS REALLY BAD....

Comment

Tony totally tears apart Joe many times, i found it hilarious. looking forward to the MNF season
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X