• Show
Clear All

boards

what are the other boards you post on, and under what name?hc

Comment

other boards?

Comment

Haz,

Several other boards...4 of them being pay sites...I'll get your email via PM and let you know...Not going to advertise any boards and would never sway anyone come to the other boards over Bettorschat...Loyal to Bettorschat...Plus too many bad apples come to boards cause of me...You know what Im talking about...Bashers....But, the good thing about pay sites is, you rarely see bashing, etc...Just serious players only...Ive been talking to Bettorschat and Im working on getting a lot of these guys from other boards to come here by football season....I believe we'll be able to accomplish this and this site will be one of the heaviest traffic sites for wagering info...As soon as some of the jealous bashers and childrens games and competition versus one another is over, more people will convert to this site I hope...Too much silliness here right now...and its obvious when you know people who talk so much that dont even gamble a penny on a game...So why try to ruin the integrity of the board? I'll get your email and a password for one of the sites.

Comment

thanks !

understood and appreciate. hc

Comment

Braves OVER

Braves

Comment

Just for those who care-

I posted the Rockies but didnt go through and they are losing 5-4 as we speak!!!

Comment

Rangers

Rangers Under

Angels

Angels Over

Comment

Last Plays

Dodgers (4th of July 20 play)

Dodgers Under

Giants

Giants Under

GLTA and happy Holidays

Comment

Well a 10-3 night overall with some big dogs hitting, but tried a few firecrackers for the 4th and they blew in the face(sorry had to try to fire crack it)....Took my shots for fire cracker day

Still early in the month and searching for that perfect game of the month which remains perfect in all sports...Was real close triggering it on the Pirates last night (though they won), I was still glad I passed on them. Like Baseball Nut said, Williams- that's not who you want closing for you.

There are ton of great cappers here, so I pose this question now....I don't think anyone hasn't been burned by a bull pen all year with the starting pitcher being pulled to early...So, my question is this to the cappers--->>

What do you guys find more value right now; the starting pitcher or the bull pen the team you're backing?

Of course in the past it was easy taking the dominating pitcher and making your bet...But, this year more than ever does it really matter how good your starter is if your bull pen is the opposite? So, I would love to know what you guys think; starting pitcher or bull pen in making your final decision.....I know I know, the ultimate answer is both...But, that's a different story otherwise we'd all bet the Dodgers every night and watch us score zero runs a night

Comment

2 questions. I see 9-3 on here. Are you talking about Col as number 10. And why only 1 unit on the plays today? Besides LA, everything was only 1 unit I think, and a great day chips into the week. Were they just not as strong. Just seems odd out of all those plays and all one unit. Hope you had a nice 4th.

Comment

And in response to your question, I still think more emphasis has to be put on the starters, especially after a low pitch count the game before. Managers realize these pens suck, and after the break might be asking starters to go a bit further. Plus I would think capping for worst case scenario isn't the most confident way to go, and as any capper on here would agree with, confidence in a play is all you really have. You're not out there yourself, so you have no control anyway.

Comment

good day

10-3 down 31 units
                          that's very good money management.
                          Question, the other day when yanks were a 20x
                          didn't you say you NEVER lost a 20X?
                          I'm not bashing, just asking

Comment

Wiz,

I think he stated that he rarely loses a 20*

Comment

I am starting to think it's better to just bet on offensive teams, regardless of pitchers. There are less 1-0,2-1 games and more slugfests.
                              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Working...
                              X