USC vs Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBC13
    it was a horrible call, if the ref doesnt throw that flag the game is over. It was a bad call that is my opinion you dumb fuck. Do you even know what call i am talking about?
    You fucking idiot, he did throw it, end of argument. You are entitled to your opinion, but it is wrong. Only one opinion counts and it is the referee's opinion that counts here.
    2009 MLB:
    JULY
    23-19 (+21.72x)
    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

I was going to get pissed for a minute when I saw the name of this thread. I thought it was going to be who would win Colts or USC. lol. That wouldn't even be a game if it was the question. Colts 84-7. lol.

I voted for the 19-0. the NFL has more parity due to the bad teams being able to draft first, and shit like that. College teams can keep recruiting whoever the F they want, and build a dynasty. If the Colts go 19-0, it would be the better feat IMO. However, we won't have to worry about discussion this, because USC is going down!! go Longhorns!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

Oh, and twr108, and JBC, kiss and make up. lol
        2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

Originally posted by twr108
          You fucking idiot, he did throw it, end of argument. You are entitled to your opinion, but it is wrong. Only one opinion counts and it is the referee's opinion that counts here.
          your right the ref did throw the flag. Problem was he threw the flag like 5 min after the game ended. The players/coaches were already out on the field the game was over then out of no where a flag comes out. Even if the call was just, you cant wait 5 min to throw it. Ohio St got lucky and stole that game and thats a fact.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            your right the ref did throw the flag. Problem was he threw the flag like 5 min after the game ended. The players/coaches were already out on the field the game was over then out of no where a flag comes out. Even if the call was just, you cant wait 5 min to throw it. Ohio St got lucky and stole that game and thats a fact.
            thank you mayor

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

Stop exaggerating, 5 minutes. A late flag is as good as any flag. Go Bucks!!!
              2009 MLB:
              JULY
              23-19 (+21.72x)
              Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
              Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
              1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Stop exaggerating, 5 minutes. A late flag is as good as any flag. Go Bucks!!!
                bro the players were on the field congratulating each other and fireworks were going off and everything. Even the announcers were like Miami wins BCS title then all the sudden their like wait there is a late flag. Come on, i'm not even a canes fan. The flag should have been thrown on time or not at all, you know that and so do i. OSU title was a fraud.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Watch a replay of the game, the fireworks and players came out simultaneously. It was about 2 seconds late. They probably had their fingers on the buttons to ignite the pyro-technics, and of course when you see a fourth down pass drop to end a game you rush on to a field, but I guess you never played football.
                  2009 MLB:
                  JULY
                  23-19 (+21.72x)
                  Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                  Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                  1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Watch a replay of the game, the fireworks and players came out simultaneously. It was about 2 seconds late. They probably had their fingers on the buttons to ignite the pyro-technics, and of course when you see a fourth down pass drop to end a game you rush on to a field, but I guess you never played football.

never played football your right. But have been to hundreds of games and watched thousands more. My whole arguement isnt the call or that OSU won i could careless. The fact was the flag came soooooooooooooooooooo late after the play it was rediculous. Oh and by the way in the time it took to set off the pyro-technics and for the announcers to crown Miami national champs the ref who by the way was away from the play, should have had the flag out long before any of that BS even started.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                    X