GG's NCAA TOURNEY THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admitedly bitter but honest post

I want to advise to continue betting against Duke because the are extremely over rated and lucky, But they get so much help from the officials that its a joke.

Utah easily played their worst game of the season, the refs called the a 3rd fould on Delon Wright in the first half , Utah's best player, along with fouling out Brandon Taylor their 2nd best player.

26-15 free throw advantage for Duke in that Game

Moving to yesterday they give Karnowski his 2nd foul 8 minutes into the game, and Sabonis his 3rd foul in the first half. When the were both on the floor together you saw that total domination inside.

19-9 advantage for Duke in free throw attempts.. their were 3 instances where Duke couldn't buy a bucket for 5 mins and the refs made sure to put them on the line to keep and extend their lead

22 mins for Karnowski and 18 mins played for Sabonis. The refs make the game an abortion. Let the best players play and let the best team win,....so sick of this Duke bias
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 03-30-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      Admitedly bitter but honest post

I want to advise to continue betting against Duke because the are extremely over rated and lucky, But they get so much help from the officials that its a joke.

Utah easily played their worst game of the season, the refs called the a 3rd fould on Delon Wright in the first half , Utah's best player, along with fouling out Brandon Taylor their 2nd best player.

26-15 free throw advantage for Duke in that Game

Moving to yesterday they give Karnowski his 2nd foul 8 minutes into the game, and Sabonis his 3rd foul in the first half. When the were both on the floor together you saw that total domination inside.

19-9 advantage for Duke in free throw attempts.. their were 3 instances where Duke couldn't buy a bucket for 5 mins and the refs made sure to put them on the line to keep and extend their lead

22 mins for Karnowski and 18 mins played for Sabonis. The refs make the game an abortion. Let the best players play and let the best team win,....so sick of this Duke bias
      They get all the love Greek!!
      Always do
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I agree that Duke gets a lot of calls, all the time. They do play disciplined however. But I don't agree that they've been lucky. They been a sound team all year long. They have 4 losses and a lot of wins against a lot of good teams along the way.

Good luck the rest of the way GG!
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          I agree that Duke gets a lot of calls, all the time. They do play disciplined however. But I don't agree that they've been lucky. They been a sound team all year long. They have 4 losses and a lot of wins against a lot of good teams along the way.

Good luck the rest of the way GG!
          I just meant lucky when facing good teams who don't show up or play their best game. Utah and the Zags easily played one of their worst games of the year.

Karnowski playing 22 mins and Sabonis 18 mins because of foul trouble is is a joke tho

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
            I just meant lucky when facing good teams who don't show up or play their best game. Utah and the Zags easily played one of their worst games of the year.

Karnowski playing 22 mins and Sabonis 18 mins because of foul trouble is is a joke tho
            Gotcha. Seems like they do get the calls when they need need them. I've hated Duke for years. But this year's team seems destined to get to the finals.
            [email protected]

Comment

I also thought the Notre Dame big man got handed some touch calls early and that made him useless on D, which of course allowed the twenty 7 footers that Kent has to score at will....
              [email protected]

Comment

The officiating has been horrendous in every game though, not just for Duke imo. College basketball is horrendous to watch these days. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  The officiating has been horrendous in every game though, not just for Duke imo. College basketball is horrendous to watch these days. Just my 2 cents
                  I agree KB. CBB is unwatchable
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

posted this in the wrong thread

20* MICH ST + 5.5
                    5* MICH ST + 230 ML

15* WISKY + 5

8* OVER 138 MICH ST / DUKE

4* UNDER 131.5 WISKY / KENTUCKY

gl

Comment