No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls Get # 1 Pick !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in a perfect world you draft Rose AND KEEP Hinrich. It would be a really nice luxury having 2 guys who can bring the ball up the court late in games. Have a 4 guard rotation with Hinrich, Gordon, Rose and Duhon. Injuries and foul trouble leaves me loving Hinrich and Rose together on this team. I love the 4 forward rotation of Gooden, Deng, Thomas and Nocioni. Those are 4 young guys that IMO are a very solid core of forwards. I like these guys alot, especially Deng and Thomas. At Center you roll with the young guys (Noah and Gray). That is a very solid 10 man rotation imo and you trade Hughes to someone for either a draft pick or a solid depth player to fill the 11th or 12th roster spot. That would be a scary, talented and young team that could play together for the next decade and do very well ... again, IMO!

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why Stern gave the T'Wolves the 3rd pick over the Knicks

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        I'm trying to figure out why Stern gave the T'Wolves the 3rd pick over the Knicks
        LMAO !!!!

Comment

The Heat want Beasley bad, they need the size, and I know Rose is from Chicago, but I think the Bulls take Beasley

Comment

Its seems that the Bulls have an over abundance of guards but that is not the case

Everyone of them has serious issues

The biggest problem is Heinrich and Gordon on the floor at the same time. Gordon cant guard NBA 2 guards which leaves Heinrich chasing them around and getting tired

Gordon -- Great offensive player - Horrible on Defense- Very short for a 2 and cant ( dosent pass ) play point

Heinrich -- Horrible shooter - wants to be a 2 when he dosent have the skills to be one

Duhon -- I would trade him for a pack of gum

Hughes - Ball hog who shoots 33 %

That being said I would still draft Beasly - kids a stud and already has an NBA body -- will not get beat up like Durant - Durant takes many more jumpers - Beasly is a force inside -- kid averaged 13 boards a game in college - no one is going to beat him up

Hopefully Sefolosha continues to promise he showed in the last 30 games and an claim the 2 guard stop to enable the bulls to deal Gordon or Heinrich ( and Duhon and Hughes PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! )
            Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 05-20-2008, 09:38 PM.

Comment

The Heat want Beasley bad, they need the size, and I know Rose is from Chicago, but I think the Bulls take Beasley

I hear they want Rose ( Fear wade leaving via free agency when his contract is up) -- WADE, Marion and Rose makes this an atomatic 50 win team

Comment

I really like Deng, Thomas and Nocioni and Gooden isn't bad either. I'm not sure where Beasely fits in there with those guys at all. I think they are very young and set at Forward right now. Guard is not as solid imo, especially if Hughes was traded.

Comment

BW, I think Rose being from Chicago is just the "Cherry On Top". That pick would be a slam dunk in Chicago and Rose could/would own that city!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    I really like Deng, Thomas and Nocioni and Gooden isn't bad either. I'm not sure where Beasely fits in there with those guys at all. I think they are very young and set at Forward right now. Guard is not as solid imo, especially if Hughes was traded.

Gonna be hard to trade Hughes with that fat contract

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      BW, I think Rose being from Chicago is just the "Cherry On Top". That pick would be a slam dunk in Chicago and Rose could/would own that city!
                      Bulls organization dosent like to draft home town talent thinking the pressure is too much -- thats their thinking ..not mine

Comment

i like Tha Beast, but gonna be a great pick either way! Tha Matrix, D. Wade and tha Beast would be a pretty good 3. shit, I'm 50/50 on Rose and Mike!

Comment

It cracks me up, how many 1 in a million odds is it gonna take for people to wake up and realize the lottery is fixed. I remember one year two big market teams landed the top two picks, and the odds if it happening were seriously like 1 in a million. Chicago had a 1.7% chance of winning tonight. Minnesota and Seattle got worse picks then they were suppose to for the 20th year in a row.

Comment

It cracks me up, how many 1 in a million odds is it gonna take for people to wake up and realize the lottery is fixed. I remember one year two big market teams landed the top two picks, and the odds if it happening were seriously like 1 in a million. Chicago had a 1.7% chance of winning tonight. Minnesota and Seattle got worse picks then they were suppose to for the 20th year in a row.

YUP !!!

REMEMBER THE KNICKS GETTING THE # 1 AND EWING

AND ORLANDO GETTING THE # 1 IN BACK TO BACK YEARS WITH SHAQ AND PENNY -- + A FEW MORE TIMES IM SURE IM FORGETTING

Comment

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/7966511/

Comment

Rose being so young would concern me playing at home (Chicago).....a definite red flag in my mind.
                                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                                X