Chicago Bulls Get # 1 Pick !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    Rose being so young would concern me playing at home (Chicago).....a definite red flag in my mind.
    Didn't the Atlanta Hawks think the same thing about Chris Paul? How did that work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Rose being so young would concern me playing at home (Chicago).....a definite red flag in my mind.
      Memphis isn't very far from Chicago either and it didn't seem to bother him there

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        I may be wrong, but I don't see much future in Love. Don't like it one bit
        I am so sorry KB. Don't give up you will find it some day and when you do.........boy will it be special
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Didn't the Atlanta Hawks think the same thing about Chris Paul? How did that work out.
          I know nothing about Rose other than what I see on the basketball court, so you may be right. He may have tremendous make-up, I don't know. But I will say, imo, it is a lot different when you are 22 yrs old and have graduated college versus someone 3 or 4 yrs younger. Also, to me, Chris Paul is not your ordinary 22 or 23 yr old...very, VERY wise beyond his years.

And to KB's point, Memphis may not be far, but his friends aren't meeting him after every game and hanging with him on days off...at least, I don't think they are. The kid was in college so I would hope not. NBA players have a TON of free time, unlike college players.

These teams do all of these eval and background chacks and they will dissect this every which way. They will be a much better judge of character than we/I will be.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            I am so sorry KB. Don't give up you will find it some day and when you do.........boy will it be special
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

Duhon -- I would trade him for a pack of gum

WOW a pack of gum...doubt u would get a very good pack, it might even be chewed already....DUHON BLOWS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X