MLB System Plays by Professor MJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB PICK FOR September 1st

Yesterday’s POTD was posting to my Twitter and YouTube channels – hope several of you cashed on the Cubs as well!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 44
    Bets lost = 45
    Profit = +2.36 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bet99 at 10:00 Eastern Time):

New York Yankees -1.5 run line (@ -150 odds at Angels, taking "G. Cole and P. Naughton must start")

This pick is coming from my betting systems. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 3rd

Back to back run line wins with the Yankees and Athletics has us rolling into the weekend. We look to continue this hot stretch with the Astros tonight!

RECORD:
      Bets won = 46
      Bets lost = 45
      Profit = +3.91 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 10:00 Eastern Time):

Houston Astros (@ -127 odds at Padres, taking "J. Urquidy and J. Arrieta must start")

This pick is coming from my betting systems. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
      Professor MJ

Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 4th

The Astros bring our win streak to 3 straight and we are rolling now. In our last 56 plays, we are 35-21 and have completely erased the deficit created at the start of the season. We’re flying high and looking to keep that momentum going.

RECORD:
        Bets won = 47
        Bets lost = 45
        Profit = +4.70 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 11:30 Eastern Time):

St. Louis Cardinals @ +112 vs Milwaukee Brewers taking “Action”

Good luck!
        Professor MJ
        Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 5th

The Cardinals couldn’t even score a run for us yesterday. We’re hoping for better luck with the Pirates today!

RECORD:
          Bets won = 47
          Bets lost = 46
          Profit = +3.70 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bet365 at 10:00 Eastern Time):

Pittsburgh Pirates @ +140 vs Chicago Cubs taking “Action”

Good luck!
          Professor MJ
          Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 6th

The Pirates blew 3 different leads which gives us our second loss in a row. Looking to get back on track on the holiday Monday!

RECORD:
            Bets won = 47
            Bets lost = 47
            Profit = +2.70 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bet365 at 11:00 Eastern Time):

Under 9.5 Mets-Nationals @ -120

Good luck!
            Professor MJ
            Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 7th

The Nats/Mets under hits with ease so we take our holiday Monday win and hopefully gain some momentum during the week. On to the next one…

RECORD:
              Bets won = 48
              Bets lost = 47
              Profit = +3.53 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bet99 at 10:15 Eastern Time):

Houston Astros -1.5 run line (@ +125 odds vs Mariners, taking "Action")

Good luck!
              Professor MJ
              Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 8th

The Astros win but didn’t cover our run line yesterday so we take the loss. Looking for the Brewers today to get us back on track….

RECORD:
                Bets won = 48
                Bets lost = 48
                Profit = +2.53 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 11:00 Eastern Time):

Milwaukee Brewers (@ -154 odds vs Phillies, taking "F. Peralta must start")

Good luck!
                Professor MJ

Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 9th

Brewers win last night to get us back on track. Fewer games than normal in the MLB today but there is luckily a couple that still qualify for plays. Today we’ll be supporting the Indians to take care of business against the Twins.

RECORD:
                  Bets won = 49
                  Bets lost = 48
                  Profit = +3.18 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 9:00 Eastern Time):

Cleveland Indians (@ -135 odds vs Twins, taking "C. Quantrill must start")

Good luck!
                  Professor MJ
                  Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR September 10th

Indians win yesterday to make it two in a row. Looking to stay hot with a super cold team in the Yankees….

RECORD:
                    Bets won = 50
                    Bets lost = 48
                    Profit = +3.92 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Fanduel at 9:00 Eastern Time):

New York Yankees (@ -108 odds at Mets, taking "Action")

Good luck!
                    Professor MJ
                    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 11th

The Yankees can’t buy a win lately and we took a loss yesterday by tailing them. Today we see a lot of value in a big underdog.

RECORD:
                      Bets won = 50
                      Bets lost = 49
                      Profit = +2.92 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 9:00 Eastern Time):

Colorado Rockies (@ +181 odds at Phillies, taking "Action")

Good luck!
                      Professor MJ
                      Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 12th

Back to back losses have us in need for a win. We see some extra value with a west coast team today!

RECORD:
                        Bets won = 50
                        Bets lost = 50
                        Profit = +1.92 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 12:00 Eastern Time):

San Francisco Giants -1.5 run line (@ -134 at Cubs, taking "Action")

Good luck!
                        Professor MJ
                        Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 13th

We were cold over the weekend going 0-3 since Friday. It’s a new week so were looking to rebound with the Padres.

RECORD:
                          Bets won = 50
                          Bets lost = 51
                          Profit = +0.92 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 9:00 Eastern Time):

San Diego Padres (@ +100 odds at Giants, taking "Y. Darvish must start")

Good luck!
                          Professor MJ
                          Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 14th

The Padres never got out of the gate giving up 5 runs in the 1st inning and we take the loss. Looking to rebound with an underdog play today that we believe had some strong value.

RECORD:
                            Bets won = 51
                            Bets lost = 51
                            Profit = -0.08 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Caesars at 10:00 Eastern Time):

Detroit Tigers (@ +193 odds vs Brewers, taking "Action")

Good luck!
                            Professor MJ
                            Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 15th

We correctly predict the +193 underdog Tigers to win over the Brewers, but I’m not sure if anyone had that as a 1-0 game. We’ll take our win and look to make it two in a row with the Padres.

RECORD:
                              Bets won = 51
                              Bets lost = 52
                              Profit = +1.85 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Fanduel at 10:00 Eastern Time):

San Diego Padres (@ -108 odds at Giants, taking "J. Musgrove must start")

Good luck!
                              Professor MJ
                              Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

• MLB PICK FOR September 16th

Padres jumped out early and we grabbed our second win in a row! Looking at a First 5 bet for today.

RECORD:
                                Bets won = 52
                                Bets lost = 52
                                Profit = +2.78 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from
                                Bet365 and bwin at 11:00 Eastern Time):

Under 4.5 first 5 innings Angels-White Sox (@ -115 odds)

Good luck!
                                Professor MJ

Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

Working...
                                X