Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB System Plays by Professor MJ!

Hello baseball fans!

I'm a statistics University professor from Canada, and I love to help fellow sports investors grow their bankrolls!

After analyzing data on several full MLB seasons, I have developed 19 proven and back-tested betting systems.

Some of you may recognize my posts from my NHL Play of the Day thread where we recently had a 31W-29L record and were up 12.33 units (20.55% ROI) over that span! I’m aiming for similar success over the MLB season!

We'll keep track of the record. We will be RISKING 1 unit on each play. Sounds good?

Let's get the party started!

Today's pick of the day (odds from Sports Interaction at 10:15am Eastern Time):

Milwaukee Brewers (at -122 odds via Draftkings)

This pick is based on the system that I like to call “The Snapped Winning Streak System”. More details of my systems can be found on my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Let's get off to a good start! Good luck!

MLB PICK FOR May 26th

The Brewers can’t get it done for us and we lose our first pick of the day. Oh well, on to the next one.

RECORD:
    Bets won = 0
    Bets lost = 1
    Profit = -1.00 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Caesars at 9:45 Eastern Time):

Atlanta Braves vs Boston Red Sox (-120)

This pick is based on "The Stingy Pitchers" betting system. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or Youtube channel.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR May 27th

The Red Sox hang on and we grab our first win of the season! Can we make it 2 in a row?

RECORD:
      Bets won = 1
      Bets lost = 1
      Profit = -0.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 9:30 Eastern Time):

Rangers (-101) at Mariners

This pick is based on the system that I call “Pummeled Pitchers”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or Youtube channel.

Good luck!
      Professor MJ
      Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR May 28th

The Rangers never even gave us a chance as they go down without putting up a fight yesterday. Lets see if we can get in a roll this weekend.

RECORD:
        Bets won = 1
        Bets lost = 2
        Profit = -1.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 10:00 Eastern Time):

Reds (+162) at Cubs

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Cold Teams Matchup”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or Youtube channel.

Good luck!
        Professor MJ
        Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR May 29th

The Reds outhit the Cubs and had plenty of scoring opportunities but fall 1-0. This isn’t the start that we wanted for our pick of the day, but we’ve been doing this for year and slumps don’t bother us. It all evens out in the end…

RECORD:
          Bets won = 1
          Bets lost = 3
          Profit = -2.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 12:00 Eastern Time):

Reds (+105) at Cubs

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Cold vs Hot Matchup”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or Youtube channel.

Good luck!
          Professor MJ
          Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR May 30th

My faith in the Reds has cost my twice in a row. But the systems I use have worked for 8+ seasons so we’ll continue on and get out of this cold start.

RECORD:
            Bets won = 1
            Bets lost = 4
            Profit = -3.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 11:00 Eastern Time):

Padres (-101) at Astros

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Comeback”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or Youtube channel.

Good luck!
            Professor MJ
            Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR May 31st

Just a rough start. Nothing to say but that. Long term sports bettors know these stretches all too well. We’ll continue to trust the system and work ourselves out of a hole.

RECORD:
              Bets won = 1
              Bets lost = 5
              Profit = -4.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 12:00 Eastern Time):

A’s (-122) at Mariners

This pick is based on the system that I call “Cold vs Hot System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
              Professor MJ
              Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 1st

Heartbreaking finish - blown leads. This is truly a terrible stretch. I’m confident in these systems, I have 8+ years of data that prove their success, so you won’t see me fudging my record and shying away from the results. We will stay the course. On to the next one….

RECORD:
                Bets won = 1
                Bets lost = 6
                Profit = -5.17units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from 888sports at 12:15 Eastern Time):

Tigers (+155) at Brewers

This pick is based on the system that I call “Cold vs Hot System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                Professor MJ
                Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 2nd

Broke the losing streak with a great underdog pick in the Tigers. I feel like we’re due for some positive variance, lets hope to get another.

RECORD:
                  Bets won = 2
                  Bets lost = 6
                  Profit = -3.62 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetMGM at 11:30 Eastern Time):

Mets vs Diamondbacks (-110)

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Comeback System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                  Professor MJ
                  Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 3rd

The Diamondbacks were able to score 5 in the first inning but when they allow 4 themselves, they aren’t setting themselves up to win. On to the next one…

RECORD:
                    Bets won = 2
                    Bets lost = 7
                    Profit = -4.62 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Caesars at 10:00 Eastern Time):

Red Sox (+120) at Astros

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Cold vs Hot System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                    Professor MJ
                    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

Professor,

Just a heads up.... the new owners are migrating BC to a new os tomorrow. We'll have a new look but things should function much the same as always. Let me know if you have any problems after the switch.

Good luck tonight!

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 4th

The Red Sox come through and we pick up the win. Let’s go into the weekend hot…

RECORD:
                        Bets won = 3
                        Bets lost = 7
                        Profit = -3.42 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 10:30 Eastern Time):

Nationals (+104) at Phillies

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Blowout System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                        Professor MJ
                        Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                          Professor,

Just a heads up.... the new owners are migrating BC to a new os tomorrow. We'll have a new look but things should function much the same as always. Let me know if you have any problems after the switch.

Good luck tonight!
                          Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 7th

The Red Sox come through and we pick up the win. Apologies for no posts over the weekend, had a few urgent tasks that came up. Luckily these gaps should be few and far beteween.

RECORD:
                            Bets won = 4
                            Bets lost = 7
                            Profit = -2.38 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 9:30 Eastern Time):

Marlins (+133) at Red Sox

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Snapped Losing Streak”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                            Professor MJ
                            Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

MLB PICK FOR June 8th

A pitcher change put us in a bad spot with the Marlins yesterday. These last minute changes are just as likely to hurt us as they are to help us. No excuses, we just keep moving on and looking for value plays.

RECORD:
                              Bets won = 4
                              Bets lost = 8
                              Profit = -3.38 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetMGM at 9:30 Eastern Time):

NY Mets (-110) at Baltimore Orioles

This pick is based on the system that I call “The Blowout System”. For an in-depth look at my betting systems, feel free to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Good luck!
                              Professor MJ
                              Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79

Comment

Working...
                              X