Vitterd Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
    In the future, please run it through Monte before you start airing it out in here. This whole thing is unnecessary and could have been resolved through other options. I would understand if someone said something in here but an anonymous email could be anyone. Not sure why someone is signing my name but I don't appreciate it
    Robby, you got some plays that you can post?

Comment

I put my membership on the line that I am not sending you emails. I don't know you and don't have any grudge. That is not my email address and I can promise you that if I had a problem with you, I would be man enough to tell you directly.

Again, stop. I keep getting emails at my email address stating that you have responded to a post. Check my posts since I joined, you will not find anything close to the nonsense you are spouting. Evidently someone is messing with you and its not me.
      Robby, what do you mean you keep getting e-mails at your e-mail address stating that Vitterd has responded to a post? There aren't any posts on here of yours that Vitterd has responded too.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Vitterd, try looking at the headers of the e-mail as it will have IP addresses. Also by what the content of the message's say's its probably a former user bashing you so you will stop posting on here as those users have did nothing, but try to get members to stop posting. And did you associate with with JC, Kaz, Dimer, Vols, Joe, Wayne, KB. Longnex etc? If so then they have your e-mail address and it could possibly be them.
        I understand. I'm just gonna let it go but it's confusing. Lots of strange internet people out there. Yes, I've had interaction with a few of those you've mentioned.

Another poster went to as far as to register vitterd at another gambling site and pretend to be me. Some sickos out there.
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          I understand. I'm just gonna let it go but it's confusing. Lots of strange internet people out there. Yes, I've had interaction with a few of those you've mentioned.

Another poster went to as far as to register vitterd at another gambling site and pretend to be me. Some sickos out there.
          Well if its a shopping named forum then it's bashing for a reason. Could be from another forum though.

Comment

vitterd, just sent you an e-mail back

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Robby, what do you mean you keep getting e-mails at your e-mail address stating that Vitterd has responded to a post? There aren't any posts on here of yours that Vitterd has responded too.
              Dear robby_morini,

vitterd has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Vitterd Baseball Plays - in the MLB Betting and Handicapping Forum forum of BettorsChat.

This thread is located at:
              http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...s&goto=newpost

I get these at my email address and it's not the email address he posted. It is my name with a minor variation or two. You have it on file. I have 4 other emails just like the one above and they are real.

Monte, I am not posting plays, ban me if you have to. You may not recall the times I signed up through site sponsors or entered contests. I even put cash up for some posters to enter contests who were having a tough time. I have supported the site in the past but I'm not posting plays. I haven't been around much because there is nothing much going on but I do check back every so often. I don't know this guy and I don't know what is going on but I don't have a problem with him nor anyone else on this site for that matter. This is the first time I have cluttered up a thread and it will be the last.

Not trying to be a dick but this whole thing has been totally unnecessary. As a matter of fact, just go ahead and ban me. My son has an account here also but it is not active, ban him too. His handle was Guns and he has moved on to other things other than wagering. I cleared him having an account with Spark back in the day.

Comment

Weird
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Ytd 5-5(-210)

Comment

Dear robby_morini,

vitterd has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Vitterd Baseball Plays - in the MLB Betting and Handicapping Forum forum of BettorsChat.

This thread is located at:
                    http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...s&goto=newpost

I get these at my email address and it's not the email address he posted. It is my name with a minor variation or two. You have it on file. I have 4 other emails just like the one above and they are real.

Monte, I am not posting plays, ban me if you have to. You may not recall the times I signed up through site sponsors or entered contests. I even put cash up for some posters to enter contests who were having a tough time. I have supported the site in the past but I'm not posting plays. I haven't been around much because there is nothing much going on but I do check back every so often. I don't know this guy and I don't know what is going on but I don't have a problem with him nor anyone else on this site for that matter. This is the first time I have cluttered up a thread and it will be the last.

Not trying to be a dick but this whole thing has been totally unnecessary. As a matter of fact, just go ahead and ban me. My son has an account here also but it is not active, ban him too. His handle was Guns and he has moved on to other things other than wagering. I cleared him having an account with Spark back in the day.
                    Well, why did you subscribe to vitterd's thread for? Of course you will get e-mail notifications if you subscribe to his thread.

And you're not posting plays, because of what? You post at another forum. No need to ban you and I know about the Guns registration.

Comment

6/4

BJays -118

Comment

I love this play,best of luck to us both vitterd

Comment

Ytd 6-5(+790)

Comment

6/5

kc +124

Comment

Ytd 6-6(-210)

Comment

6/6

Balt -125
                                BJays -128
                                Chi Sox +158

Comment

Working...
                                X