X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add:

A's +133
    Rockies -116
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

3-5(-2110)

Ugly 0-3 night
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

3-5(-2210) ytd

Comment

6/3

Boston-118

Comment

Let's come back today!!

Comment

That's me, why?

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                That's me, why?

I'm enjoying emails I'm getting from Robby morini.......a mountain of a man he is!!

Comment

Add:

Oakland +100

Comment

I don't have anything against you, I don't even know you.

I don't like drama and my posts over the past 13 years will show that.

I don't know what you are trying to do but whatever it is leave me out of it. If I remember, you have a habit of causing problems and running good members off. I have been here since 2004 and have
                    supported the site in many ways.

I don't know what this is about but don't mention my name again. Monte has my email address, he can email me if there are problems but as far as you are concerned...back off.

Comment

I don't have anything against you, I don't even know you.

I don't like drama and my posts over the past 13 years will show that.

I don't know what you are trying to do but whatever it is leave me out of it. If I remember, you have a habit of causing problems and running good members off. I have been here since 2004 and have
                      supported the site in many ways.

I don't know what this is about but don't mention my name again. Monte has my email address, he can email me if there are problems but as far as you are concerned...back off.

Let's see here....I'm getting emails from Robby morini....bashing me and talking about other sites.....

You haven't posted here in years.....but on the very day I mention you....you're back.

Running off members??? Lmao.....why be a liar....that's never happened...just admit who you are.

Comment

robby morini.....

Email

[email protected]

Go away and stop with non stop emails. It's sad and pathetic. Thanks.

Comment

I put my membership on the line that I am not sending you emails. I don't know you and don't have any grudge. That is not my email address and I can promise you that if I had a problem with you, I would be man enough to tell you directly.

Again, stop. I keep getting emails at my email address stating that you have responded to a post. Check my posts since I joined, you will not find anything close to the nonsense you are spouting. Evidently someone is messing with you and its not me.
                          Last edited by robby_morini; 06-03-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I put my membership on the line that I am not sending you emails. I don't know you and don't have any grudge. That is not my email address and I can promise you that if I had a problem with you, I would be man enough to tell you directly.

Again, stop. I keep getting emails at my email address stating that you have responded to a post. Check my posts since I joined, you will not find anything close to the nonsense you are spouting. Evidently someone is messing with you and its not me.
                            I posted the email address and they are using your user name....so you should be unhappy with the poster. He is an stalker of mine from another site that claims he never heard of this site. Yet he uses your name.....I sent the emails off to administrator....so maybe they will look further.

Comment

In the future, please run it through Monte before you start airing it out in here. This whole thing is unnecessary and could have been resolved through other options. I would understand if someone said something in here but an anonymous email could be anyone. Not sure why someone is signing my name but I don't appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                                I posted the email address and they are using your user name....so you should be unhappy with the poster. He is an stalker of mine from another site that claims he never heard of this site. Yet he uses your name.....I sent the emails off to administrator....so maybe they will look further.
                                Vitterd, try looking at the headers of the e-mail as it will have IP addresses. Also by what the content of the message's say's its probably a former user bashing you so you will stop posting on here as those users have did nothing, but try to get members to stop posting. And did you associate with with JC, Kaz, Dimer, Vols, Joe, Wayne, KB. Longnex etc? If so then they have your e-mail address and it could possibly be them.

Comment

Working...
                                X