Linemover's (Blake) Calculated Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented mule
    How difficult is it to track and post an accurate record? I've never understood this. When someone says they don't have time to keep track or they have trouble keeping track, it screams to me that they have something to hide.

I play as many, if not more games, than anyone on this site and until I started a new job a month ago, I was updating my record daily. Now I usually get to it by Friday and then each day on the weekend.

I just don't get it. Actually, I think I do get it.
    yes, you do get it!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by SharkinthePool
      You referring to me???
      No...LM is one of the guys who has always claimed that he doesn't have the ability to post an accurate record. That he does the math wrong or something like that. Honestly, I didn't read your post until just now.

Perhaps I shouldn't have been as general with my post. I'm actually thinking of 2 or 3 guys specifically.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
        No...LM is one of the guys who has always claimed that he doesn't have the ability to post an accurate record. That he does the math wrong or something like that. Honestly, I didn't read your post until just now.

Perhaps I shouldn't have been as general with my post. I'm actually thinking of 2 or 3 guys specifically.

No problem...
        MLB 2007 140-108
        Kruise Rec 31-14
        Combined 171-122
        NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
          Took me from early AM now to get this done but heres what I have:

these are calculated with every halftime play and every quarter play as well

NFL:
          122-120-5

NCAAF:
          158-152-9

NBA:

35-48-3

NCAAB:

hes winning I think I got to 29-18-4 with about a week left and stopped I was tired

Anyways he CLAIMS hes winning in every sport Im not starting anything im stating FACTS with JUICE and all every sport but college basketball would be negative units...hes a great capper in my eyes and I want him to stay but I just dont want him to tout himself if hes lying

Dan
          BOY THAT MUST HAVE TAKEN YOU MOST OF THE DAY TO DO ALL THAT WORK GOOD JOB. HEY DAN ARE YOU GOING TO BE POSTING ANY NBA PLAYS THIS YEAR I HAVE SEEN A FEW SO FAR ARE YOU GOING TO POST EVERY NIGHT LIKE LAST YEAR LOOKING FORDWARD FOR YOUR PICKS

Comment

Lets face the facts, not everyone can use a spreadsheet. I mean seriously, is it really any effort to keep a record? Give me a break. Of course, if you do not know how to use a spreadsheet....
            2010 One play a day record
            22-19-1 51%
            +0.74 units
            Passes: 7 days
            Streak: L2

Comment

Nfl:
              123-120-5

Ncaaf:
              159-152-9

Nba:

35-48-3