Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linemover's (Blake) Calculated Records

Took me from early AM now to get this done but heres what I have:

these are calculated with every halftime play and every quarter play as well

NFL:
    122-120-5

NCAAF:
    158-152-9

NBA:

35-48-3

NCAAB:

hes winning I think I got to 29-18-4 with about a week left and stopped I was tired

Anyways he CLAIMS hes winning in every sport Im not starting anything im stating FACTS with JUICE and all every sport but college basketball would be negative units...hes a great capper in my eyes and I want him to stay but I just dont want him to tout himself if hes lying

Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

O yea it seems that every thread of his I went to he edited all his play posts and I mean EVERY i think this was done to get the most updated lines, does this guy even bet his own plays?

Comment

Wow Dan, i know that would take a lot of time. Damn, a lot of time. I track some guys some times for like a week or two and the whole year would be brutal.

Problem with all that is the lines, the only way you could do it would be to use his lines cause no way to know how accurate they are

I tip my cap to you for that effort, go drink a cold beer now
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

JC I did use his lines thats what took longer ha, now how accurate his lines were I dont even know

Comment

So my comment that he is losing in foots and baskets is accurate ... I am sorry for these results because I really wanted him to be a winner like so many other members on this site ...

Thanks Dan ...

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
            JC I did use his lines thats what took longer ha, now how accurate his lines were I dont even know

That Dan is the problem, but that is the only way. If your counts are correct he is a .500 capper. Just like alot of us
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Welcome spark yea you are right without those second half plays his records would be horrible try around 30%

Comment

i just had to re-finance my house cuz of his plays......if it wasnt for waynes hockey my family wouldnt be having a christmas...........
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

im out for the night ill bump this thread up one more time for you guys

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    i just had to re-finance my house cuz of his plays......if it wasnt for waynes hockey my family wouldnt be having a christmas...........
                    But bove ... Seriously, you would not have known Wayne went 7-1 last night unless you read his thread for today ... Understand where i am going with this ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      But bove ... Seriously, you would not have known Wayne went 7-1 last night unless you read his thread for today ... Understand where i am going with this ...
                      i understand...but i track wizane so i know whats going on there.......if anyone here should be blowing themselves here its wayne......that helmet has bailed me out numerous times....i tried to cherry pick lime so many times and got shelled... its just money.....

Comment

Originally posted by bover1

Call me for my picks and have the best xmas EVER!

-Stu

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

-Stu
                            who is that clown....lol...its not lawerence....

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

-Stu

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113883

Comment

Working...
                              X