Keeneland :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMM

Nice capping, don't know if you were watching the tote board in the 2nd but Departing Now took all of the early money was 3-1 at one time. Someone knew what they were doing. Caught the exacta in that one. GL

Comment

cat0388 :

How correct , and yes I was . I am heavy on the tote board and almost laid off there as it was nearing my cut-off point . Nice hit and lets keep them rolling today :D

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Race 5 :

#2 Pink Champagne & #4 Boasting Scratched ( no play )

Comment

MMM

I *****'t ever done horses or doggies, but I'd like to learn a lil about it. What is the requirements for the trifectas, quin., extacta and box; and how do they work? Thank you for your time.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Hello Tigger :

I will at a later date , do a post as to the hows and whys but right now Im in the middle of racing ..... Hope you understand ?

Comment

M/M

Boasting and Pink Champagne didn't run in the 5th? Thanks hc

Comment

Absolutely MMM

Thanks for your time again, and look forward to learning from you about this new interest of mine

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Race 7 & 8 & 9

Race 7 ) 6 scratches was a no play but I did land a 1st & 2nd nag , but the odds went to hell in a hand basket

Race 8) 2 scratches and a no play again , 2nd & 3rd

Race 9)
                  #1 - Dang-it
                  #9 Looper = 4.60 / 3.00
                  #7 Wind in your Face = 3.00

Made a few bucks here today , but the puppies where much kinder

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

I played Jersey giant to win in race 8. I had to go back to work and when i reached a computer again it was the only race left. Oh well we'll get em' next time!

Comment

Tigger

Originally posted by Tigger
                      I *****'t ever done horses or doggies, but I'd like to learn a lil about it. What is the requirements for the trifectas, quin., extacta and box; and how do they work? Thank you for your time.
                      ~~~ Tigger
                      This thread might help!

Click Here

Comment

Thanks frankb03

I'll definitely check it out. Like I said, I've never paid much attention to the dogs or horses, but interested in learning and will be coat-tailing some of the best right here on BC for quite a while if I choose to jump in on some of the fun. Thanks again.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

WOW

Horses seem so hard guys, props to all of you who are successful in such. That's why I stick to capping lines and humans. :D :D :D Good Luck to you guys and I still may have to coat-tail for kicks every now and then. Thanks again Frank03, it definitely helped a lot.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            I played Jersey giant to win in race 8. I had to go back to work and when i reached a computer again it was the only race left. Oh well we'll get em' next time!
                            wayne , there was a scratch in that one that affected the race ( #1 Congrats ) and as a matter of fact there where a whole handfull of scratches ( 6 in one race ) today . Of 6 longshots in 9 races 1-W ( Eye of the Sphynx ) 1-P ( Perpetual Peace ) 1-S ( Keep the Feeling ) for 50% in the money and Jersey Giant was 4th by a nose in a race that was doomed from the start , of the four horses I slotted for that one they ran 2,3,4,scratched .

Of the 25 horses picked here today , 6 where scratched so down to 19 running then and 15 finished in the cash (not counting longshots) so Garys a pretty fair judge of horse flesh.

In this bizz , its very important to be a board watcher (meaning the odds board) and watch where Joe Publics money is going (odds) and things like jockey changes , scratches , etc. . It is not for the faint of heart or the lazy-minded capper because every minute between these races " the whole world can change "

We will try and stay up to par for the Mint Julip Weekend and look forward to those 15.00 horse when we can get them , cause 5.00 horses can be nailed all day and hold little interest to me .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                            X