X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tash
    ill get right on that..
    you there ??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      whats up tash ?? did you bet it,tough beat...

yes- at canterbury...

Comment

Originally posted by tash
        yes- at canterbury...
        do any good buddy,i love this horse at hollywood,public has bet him down to 5 to 1,you ever heard of juan garcia,thats whats scaring me ??

Comment

do any good buddy,i love this horse at hollywood,public has bet him down to 5 to 1,you ever heard of juan garcia,thats whats scaring me ??
          he was 8 to 1 morning line,he is the 4th choice in the betting now-fucking unreal-i am keeping the 20 dollar across bet,even though our odds suck !!

Comment

he was 8 to 1 morning line,he is the 4th choice in the betting now-fucking unreal-i am keeping the 20 dollar across bet,even though our odds suck !!
            i am thru guys,JUNGLE RAN A BAD 4TH !!

Comment

do not forget cavanal,first race hollywood tomorrow,50 bucks across the board-LIKE THE HORSE !~!

Comment

i am a retard at betting horses... i go by my mans advice only... I'm no help to you - sorry bud !

Comment

GUYS JUST GOT IN,THE WHOLE FIELD GETS SCRATCHED IN MY CAVANAL bet,they bet him down to 8 to 5,then he gets brutally photoed,paid 3.20 to place,no show !!

Comment

GUYS JUST GOT IN,THE WHOLE FIELD GETS SCRATCHED IN MY CAVANAL bet,they bet him down to 8 to 5,then he gets brutally photoed,paid 3.20 to place,no show !!

Comment

GUYS THIS HORSE WATCH THREAD HAS BEEN A JOKE,nobody has added any horse's except me and mine have sucked,for those who like losing money and going to gamblers a non ymous,quiet mover goes friday at church,we have already lost with him twice,as most of my horse watch ponies,he has no ability to finish a race...

Comment

Working...
                      X