horse watch,gris and guys help out-THANKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horse watch,gris and guys help out-THANKS

griswold,i liked both your maiden specials from race 12 churchill "quiet mover" and race 12 arlington "whatsontap",they both got burnt up in speed duels-LETS TRY TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO RUN NEXT // i have two from hollywood that i think will be very live next out // "empire baby" and "castastaire"-if some body can keep there eye open for when they run next !! ps-everybody feel free to post horses they think are ready for a big race,we have done this before in the past and it has been a big money maker-THANKS GUYS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

guys-I AM STILL WAITING ON CROSSING THE LINE ALSO

Comment

bloodhorse.com

You might be able to find out any info on those horses there.
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        guys-I AM STILL WAITING ON "CROSSING THE LINE" ALSO
        bump

Comment

i can add any horse u want to stable alert they email me when they entered
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
            i can add any horse u want to stable alert they email me when they entered
            that would be great jive,if you could put the 5 above in and maybe some of the guys will add some more,later...

Comment

chung is castastaire correct spellin??? i got other ones no prob but that didnt work

Comment

chung is castastaire correct spellin??? i got other ones no prob but that didnt work
                ITS CATASTAIRE...

Comment

wayne, looked at hollywood, and neither of those horses are running, as of Friday...maybe sat or sunday..
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                    wayne, looked at hollywood, and neither of those horses are running, as of Friday...maybe sat or sunday..
                    THEY ALL JUST RAN THIS PAST WEEKEND,SO COULD BE UP TO 4 WEEKS AWAY ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES A TRAINER WILL BRING ONE BACK QUICKLY,WHICH I THINK IS A VERY LIVE ANGLE...PS-SOME OF YOU OTHER GUYS FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST...2ND PS-SOME OF YOU OLD-TIMERS DO NOT WORRY ABOUT HURTING THE ODDS ON YOUR HORSE BYE POSTING IN HERE-ITS NOT LIKE THIS HORSE FORUM IS GETTING A 1000 HITS A DAY-LOL... later guys 3RD PS-RWALL YOU CAN HELP ALSO
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-07-2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

can you dig it my bruddhhaa's ?

Comment

bump...

Comment

jive or grandmama,you guys see any of our horses running this weekend ? you other guys feel free to add to the horse watch list please,i feel really good about our money-making chances here-guys add a west coast horse " diamond diva" to the watch card-this horse has won 2 in a row on the turf out west and looked very good doing it,one time on the front end,the other off the pace,probably will be low odds though !! !!

Comment

havent seen anythin yet

Comment

havent seen anythin yet
                              thanks live jive...

Comment

Working...
                              X