No announcement yet.

horse watch,gris and guys help out-THANKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y-WOW-BUDDHA PASS MAN-TRHANKS GRIS SAVED MY DAY !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      grandmama,"diamond diva" goes monday but caught a race with rutherienne,one of the best turfers in the country,go small if at all,"catastaire" goes monday also,we will try 5 dollars across on him for sure,if diamond diva is 3 to 1 or higher,we will try 5 dollars across also,total investment for mondays card,30 small dollars,about the price of an entree at your local eatery so nobody gets hurt,as all 4 horses,going saturday and monday,seem to be in tough conditions-FINAL THOUGHTS IRONMAN !!
      guys,just capped both hollywood races for monday,"catastaire" in race #7 and "diamond diva"in race #3 are both in extremely tough fields,i am sticking with 5 dollars across,but really feel like i am flushing 30 bucks down the toilet,these would not be plays normally but since they were in the horse watch list,i am going for the nutball gambola virus,same thing as compulsive gambling,these horses are in R O U G H !! ps-make sure they are on turf !!

Comment

guys,just capped both hollywood races for monday,"catastaire" in race #7 and "diamond diva"in race #3 are both in extremely tough fields,i am sticking with 5 dollars across,but really feel like i am flushing 30 bucks down the toilet,these would not be plays normally but since they were in the horse watch list,i am going for the nutball gambola virus,same thing as compulsive gambling,these horses are in R O U G H !! ps-make sure they are on turf !!
        monday 26th at hollywood,we will add frankel horse "thousand words" for 5 bucks across,turf only,in race #9,hes in tough,but "daytona" and "ever a friend" should set up his late kick on turf which equated to a 105 beyer last time jockey flores rode him on turf,same distance and frankel hitting 39 percent on dirt to turf angle,plus we will get odds,all in all,good spot to risk 15 bucks,we now have 3 horse's going tomorrow if none are scratched !! ps-also scratch show money on "diamond diva",just play win and place as this is a 5 horse field in race#3 !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 05-25-2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

monday 26th at hollywood,we will add frankel horse "thousand words" for 5 bucks across,turf only,in race #9,hes in tough,but "daytona" and "ever a friend" should set up his late kick on turf which equated to a 105 beyer last time jockey flores rode him on turf,same distance and frankel hitting 39 percent on dirt to turf angle,plus we will get odds,all in all,good spot to risk 15 bucks,we now have 3 horse's going tomorrow if none are scratched !! ps-also scratch show money on "diamond diva",just play win and place as this is a 5 horse field in race#3 !!
          ADDING A 4TH HORSE PLAY FOR MONDAY,BELMONT RACE#10,THE MET MILE,MAKE SURE HORSE IS RELAXED AT GATE,THE#3 DIVINE PARK,5 DOLLARS TO WIN AND PLACE,could get a great race flow with commentator and first defence flying on the front end !!

Comment

ADDING A 4TH HORSE PLAY FOR MONDAY,BELMONT RACE#10,THE MET MILE,MAKE SURE HORSE IS RELAXED AT GATE,THE#3 DIVINE PARK,5 DOLLARS TO WIN AND PLACE,could get a great race flow with commentator and first defence flying on the front end !!
            guys win divine park,get a second with diamond diva in a terrible ride bye mike smith,takes him on blistering fractions,thought he would take the bucket seat behind kitten,lose catastaire who i am thru with,and lose thousand words,if frankel freshens this horse for 3 to 6 months look out-lot of talent there,just has to put it together,we are still looking for "quiet mover" and "crossing the line" !!

Comment

quiet mover goes tomorrow in race # 3 at church,looks in rough,tough horse in from hollywood,and its on turf,first try on the surface,and the horse watch has been cold,so 4 little dollars across,12 buck investment !!

Comment

guys for 5/31 adding all at churchill,race #3 miami ali // we also have quiet mover in this race,miami-nice turf breeding and fast workouts //race#8 tiz to dream,lot of speed if there are no scratches,he's a good closer // race#9 rosberg,nice euro-turf form,nice workouts,first time states // race#10 noonmark,lot of speed,great closer // thistledown stakes race#9 taking a shot with cherokee artist //all plays 3 small dollars across except for quiet mover 4 across //6 plays,57 bucks total investment,all should be over 3 to 1 odds !!

Comment

guys for 5/31 adding all at churchill,race #3 miami ali // we also have quiet mover in this race,miami-nice turf breeding and fast workouts //race#8 tiz to dream,lot of speed if there are no scratches,he's a good closer // race#9 rosberg,nice euro-turf form,nice workouts,first time states // race#10 noonmark,lot of speed,great closer // thistledown stakes race#9 taking a shot with cherokee artist //all plays 3 small dollars across except for quiet mover 4 across //6 plays,57 bucks total investment,all should be over 3 to 1 odds !!
                  miami ali paid 13.80 and 6.40 to place and show,came very close to winning it !!

Comment

miami ali paid 13.80 and 6.40 to place and show,came very close to winning it !!
                    race#8 coming soon,LETS ROLL TIZ TO DREAM !!

Comment

y-ANY SCRATCHES RACE #8 GUYS AT CHURCHILL,I AM WATCHING THEM ABOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER POST !!

Comment

Thanks buddy just saw the post, I'm on it, Thanks
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

y-ANY SCRATCHES RACE #8 GUYS AT CHURCHILL,I AM WATCHING THEM ABOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER POST !!
                          just the 5 so far!
                          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Good Luck Guys Keep Em Coming
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

we could have used him,one of the speedballs,but "keep the peace" and "secret gypsy" should keep the pace hot and give us something to close into !!

Comment

gotta go eat with the hoe,all my picks for today posted in post#37,later guys good luck,play small,just having some fun dudes-did not see anything that looked like a huge standout,going to watch kimbo slice one up tonight !! !!

Comment

Working...
                                X