question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

are there any internet sites you guys suggest i bet with for horse racing?

b

I use Bodog. Easy to use and they keep it open right up until the go out of the gate. I know some sites close the betting at the pre-race post time even if it's running late. Also, best thing is 3% weekly rebate on WPS bets and 5% on exotics.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
      I use Bodog. Easy to use and they keep it open right up until the go out of the gate. I know some sites close the betting at the pre-race post time even if it's running late. Also, best thing is 3% weekly rebate on WPS bets and 5% on exotics.
      I agree, I also use Bodog

Comment

I use Bodog
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

thanks

do they (bodog) take pick 4's for degenerates like me who bet pick 4's ?

b

Comment

Do Any Of You Guys Have A Account With T.v.g. Or Is That The Same As Ubet.com I Have The Horse Racing Channel And Was Thinking About Openening A Account With Them Any Advise On Them

Thanks

Comment

tvg

i think TVG is restricted to certain states. Is that true?
              b

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
                i think TVG is restricted to certain states. Is that true?
                b

you cant if you're in illinois...i can if i use my old address in cali with a cali license

i dont know about pick 4 for all courses...but i know you can do them for los alamitos

Comment

thanks

is there any advantage, bodog vs tvg?

b

Comment

tvg has a ton more information on the races...but i use bodog to bet...ulikeapples is right..at bodog you can watch as the starting gates open and you can still get a bet in...and the 3 and 5 percent you get back every tuesday night is nice ....the only track i want to bet i can't at bodog is Retama

Comment

You Are Right In The Info The First Few Hours Of The Morning Is Handicapping Each Race

Comment

Yeah, they have everything that the track offers....Pick 3's, 4's, supers, etc. I have a TVG account too, but just to get info. They charge to bet and Bodog does not, they actually "pay you" with the rebate. Actually just got mine a few mins ago, $23.81. I guess I played more than normal last week, haha.

UBet is NOT the same as TVG. I don't know much about UBet however.

I know there is some refererral things with Bodog, both signup bonuses and some contest. If you don't have an account and would like to use a referral number, mine is P10215F. No pressure or anything though, as that's not why I offered the advice.

Good luck!
                        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

apples

I bet pretty big on the horses, some large pick 4's, will bodog take them? and are there funding issues with bodog now like so many others?

b

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
                            I bet pretty big on the horses, some large pick 4's, will bodog take them? and are there funding issues with bodog now like so many others?

b
                            depending on the track pay from 10K-30K per race. The junk thing about Bodog is no pick 6
                            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

NO PRESSURE AT ALL THE referral number IS THE TVG ### BECAUSE I CALLED THEM NOT TO LONG AGO TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT OPENING A ACCOUNT AND THEY ASKED ME IF I HAD A REFERAL NUMBER THEY SAID THE FEE PER BET WAS .25 CENTS UNLESS YOU MADE 80 BETS IN A CALENDER MONTH....

Comment

Working...
                              X