question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shorty3830
    I bet pretty big on the horses, some large pick 4's, will bodog take them? and are there funding issues with bodog now like so many others?

b
    Nothing outside of anywhere else. I normally deposit/withdrawal via eCheck or Neteller. I haven’t made any deposits since July, but I’ve made 3-4 withdrawals since then and all are processed fast. They have many other deposit and w/d methods too. This is my 3rd football season with them. Great customer service, all emails answered within 15 mins.

I believe there is a max payout on some or all tracks at bodog. I’m at work now and can’t get into the site though.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by LALVES
      NO PRESSURE AT ALL THE referral number IS THE TVG ### BECAUSE I CALLED THEM NOT TO LONG AGO TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT OPENING A ACCOUNT AND THEY ASKED ME IF I HAD A REFERAL NUMBER THEY SAID THE FEE PER BET WAS .25 CENTS UNLESS YOU MADE 80 BETS IN A CALENDER MONTH....
      No, the referral number involved Bodog. I have a TVG account but don't fund it. Yes, they do charge .25 a wager at TVG with a max of 19.95 a month.
      O..H.........I..O!

Comment

thanks

i want to put money in bodog b/c i need to have a decent amount of money in before the breeders cup where i am sure to lose a decent amount on pick 4's...........if you guys say bodog is good with pick 4's, i will deposit to them

b

Comment

I play Pick 3's and 4's almost every night Los Al runs (Thurs-Sun). Just $5-10 each though, nothing huge normally. Feel free to use my referral number if you make a deposit!
          Feel free to post your picks for Breeder's Cup Day too, I'll be stationed by my TV and computer, haha.

Thanks and good luck!
          O..H.........I..O!

Comment

apples

if i put money in bodog , which i will likely do next week, i will definitely let them know you referred me....i will put in a decent amount in as well.............love the los al pick 4's!!!!!

last year i did ok in the breeders cup, i love that event, but i remember when 'perfect drift' won, it killed me, i forgot which race it was.........

on another note, i am a die hard mich. fan, dont think we will win that game

iwill let ya know the day i make my deposit

b

Comment

Thanks, man. If I recall, on the sign up page there is a slot for referral number and you'd just need to put in P10215F. I've been playing alot at Los Al lately too. I keep hitting the first 3 legs of Pick 4's and then bombing out. And I try to "hedge" some and that doesn't work either, haha. Oh well, always fun.

I live about 10 miles from Turfway park and we go out there alot when they are live. Friday nights they have $1 beers and $1 hot dogs, hard to beat!

Sorry about the Michigan, thing, haha. Would be nice to meet twice this year!
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Working...
              X