I know Republicans are forced to hate John Stewart but this is so dead on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    I certainly don't have the time to look, but I don't believe you never blamed Bush for high gas prices!

Democrats screamed holy murder when gas was high, well when it's high with a republican president.

I also wouldn't be so cocky on Obama being re-elected, that idiot is dumber than the idiot challenging him.
    Trust me, I could give a shit about gas prices. Sure, I'd like them to be lower, but Bush or Obama don't decide how much gas is. I wish a lot things were cheaper. Obama will win easy, it has nothing to do with cocky, it's just obvious, and I'm not gonna come on her post how great it is. It is what it is.

Comment

It always baffles me when I here quite a few people on this site call Obama dumb or stupid. We must have some really smart people on this site, if they think Obama is dumb. I thought you had to be smart to go to an Ivy league school. Oh nevermind, didn't Bush go to Yale? My bad...

Comment

Originally posted by DenJamTuck View Post
        It always baffles me when I here quite a few people on this site call Obama dumb or stupid. We must have some really smart people on this site, if they think Obama is dumb. I thought you had to be smart to go to an Ivy league school. Oh nevermind, didn't Bush go to Yale? My bad...
        Taking a few test in college and running a whole damn country are two different things man. I'm sure he is a smart guy but he has no business running this country. Or should I say ruining this country!!!

Comment

I'm not going to deny that I blamed Bush for the high gas prices. Well, Bush and Congress, because at the time, we went to war with one of the top oil producing countries in the entire world. Of course that was going to affect prices and of course I blame Bush for that. My feeling was that, we never should have gone to war with Iraq. Period. Now, before that war, after that war and other than that war, presidents have little to no affect on the outcome of oil prices. It's piece of shit traders on Wall Street dictating what we all pay at the pump. Obama is trying to stop it. We'll see if it works.....

Obama, from a McClatchey story on price speculation and gouging....

"We can’t afford a situation where speculators artificially manipulate markets by buying up oil, creating the perception of a shortage and driving prices higher, only to flip the oil for a quick profit," Obama said. "We can’t afford a situation where some speculators can reap millions, while millions of American families get the short end of the stick."

Calling for "more cops on the beat to monitor activity in energy markets," Obama also proposed an increase in civil and criminal penalties for illegal energy market manipulation and other activities. As a means of discouraging speculation, he proposed having Congress require that Wall Street traders put more money aside to pay off the bets made on oil contracts. And he called for toughening financial penalties tenfold and imposing penalties for every day a violation occurs.
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

How are you pal??

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

How are you pal??
              I've been better buddy. But hangin' in there. Life just deals lemons sometimes man, but God damn that lemonade can be sour at times.....
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                I've been better buddy. But hangin' in there. Life just deals lemons sometimes man, but God damn that lemonade can be sour at times.....
                I hear ya. I will call you later this week. We will discuss. Hang in there kid !!!

Comment

I hear ya. I will call you later this week. We will discuss. Hang in there kid !!!
                  You got it brother. Looking forward to it....
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    add Rum or Vodka

Hang tuff bro' ....

Comment

Fan, cue the 6

Comment

Working...
                      X