X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My site has Obama -480 Romeny -200 Ron Paul +2500

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
      How would Obama change gas prices, and why the fuck would anybody vote one way of the other because of gas prices?
      IDK, its probably a BS rumor. I could see it helping out if Obama can claim some responsibility for lower gas prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        How would Obama change gas prices, and why the fuck would anybody vote one way of the other because of gas prices?
        The same reason people voted for him because he's black.

People are fucking morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          The same reason people voted for him because he's black.

People are fucking morons.
          No doubt. Look at the jobs reports. This idiot hasn't done shit. And he blames the jobs on the republicans. Guess his dumbass forgets that dems controlled the house the first two years and that bozo didn't do a damn thing about jobs or the economy. All he was focused on was Obamacare

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            IDK, its probably a BS rumor. I could see it helping out if Obama can claim some responsibility for lower gas prices.
            Psychologically lower gas prices could very well help him especially if happened right before the election, the economy continues to struggle with the unemployment rate still high, etc.
            In the same manner that folks tend to consider what capper has been hot of late and go with his plays rather than go with someone who has has been cold for the last few days eve though his overall record may be good, I think the same thing holds here to some extent in the election-namely go with what is fresh in their minds and important to them, namely the price of gas, as opposed to thinking as much about things which happened prior to this and which aren't considered good.
            In short, it is all about perception and especially in this case what is close to the voters' wallets.
            Last edited by savage1; 06-04-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• The line on Obama is down to -145 and Romney is closing

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                The line on Obama is down to -145 and Romney is closing
                Thank God some of these dumbass dems are seeing the light. Come on over boys. Well welcome you to the republican party with open arms

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Thank God some of these dumbass dems are seeing the light. Come on over boys. Well welcome you to the republican party with open arms
                  Shit what dems have you been talking too?

Comment

Working...
                  X