No announcement yet.

Early Presidential Pick (Easy Money)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been missing all the good stuff-pappi knows who i am for-SHHHHHHHHH JOE !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

lets go republicans-LETS GO REPUBLICANS !!!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
        I'll take the points
        I would make the line at this juncture around -140 Obama.
        I think there are a lot of folks like me who almost always vote Democratic who are at least considering changing at least for this election.
        Last edited by savage1; 04-28-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Well with Obama's supporting gay marriage, he just lost my vote, and for only second time since I started voting back in 1968, I am going to vote Republican this year.
          I am pretty liberal minded politically but not when it comes to legalizing something which is not the way God intended.
          Last edited by savage1; 05-09-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
            Well with Obama's supporting gay marriage, he just lost my vote, and for only second time since I started voting back in 1968, I am going to vote Republican this year.
            I am pretty liberal minded politically but not when it comes to legalizing something which is not the way God intended.
            Welcome to the republican party

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Welcome to the republican party

Well with losing Savage's vote, if he hadn't already, Obama just wrapped up Kaz and Monte's vote

Comment

Welcome back savage. God and Obama does not belong in the same sentence my friend.

Congrats

Comment

Something to read buddy!!!!

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...ml#post1986573

Comment

I sure hope more people think like mr. Savage, glad you see the light, i hate obama more than i do a snake, and i'm not scared to tell him to his face. If elected our country could be in a lot more trouble than it is now!!!!! We need his ass out of our white house, he needs to be under a outhouse.
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

• P.s. I knew obama was queer, thats why his ears are so big for his buddy to hold on 2, did i say i hate that son of a bitch ? And i would tell him that to his face, no shame in my game.
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Thanks Spark for posting that.
                        The last line which quotes Romney summarizes my feelings:

"My view is that marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman," Romney said. "That's the position I've had for some time, and I don't intend to make any adjustments at this point. ... Or ever, by the way."

I have no problem if gays do their own thing as two consenting adults.
                        Once though someone in high office encourages it by saying it is ok to let these folks marry and have the same right as other heterosexual couples, that is where I draw the line.
                        The fact that Romney is against it and especially in the honest manner in which he expressed his feelings without regard to its political ramifications, says something about his integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                          Hypocrite
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Well with losing Savage's vote, if he hadn't already, Obama just wrapped up Kaz and Monte's vote

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              Hypocrite
                              How so?
                              To me homosexuality is a perversion/abnormality and not what was intended by the Higher Power(Again is it Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve?)-I sure as heck am not going to vote for someone who encourages it and/or who might be saying it only to get votes!
                              Last edited by savage1; 05-10-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Why is Kaz upset? Obama just won the election with this I love gays crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X