Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
    How so?
    To me homosexuality is a perversion/abnormality and not what was intended by the Higher Power(Again is it Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve?)-I sure as heck am not going to vote for someone who encourages it and/or who might be saying it only to get votes!
    Your so right Savage. It's unreal how blind these dems are. Romney came out and stuck to his guns and said he believes marriage is between a man and a woman. That's what leaders do. They stick to their guns. Obama and his flip flopping ass is a fucking idiot. And anyone who votes for him now is a complete dumbass for falling for his lies

Comment

• He will lose many many southern baptist who are dems for this ! I did not kaz was queer, we can't stand fo mo of that sorry black ass at the wheel, you are very fucked up kaz, and anyone who votes for that half and half no good motherfucker!! You have to be one stupit ass to vote for that worthless piece of shit. Why can't people see what this big lip the "n" word is all about ????? Just unreal, yes i said all the above and proud of it. Fuck a em.
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Your so right Savage. It's unreal how blind these dems are. Romney came out and stuck to his guns and said he believes marriage is between a man and a woman. That's what leaders do. They stick to their guns. Obama and his flip flopping ass is a fucking idiot. And anyone who votes for him now is a complete dumbass for falling for his lies
        Many politicians flip flop on other issues to get votes.
        This issue is one which I don't think one you change for political gain or to actually have in the first place because of its importance relative not only to out own existence but to the meaning of life in general.
        Debating about legalizing marijuana is one thing but here I think all of the bibilical teachings and one's instincts tells us that homosexuality that should be accepted at best but not promoted in any way such would be the case by legalizing marriage between gays.
        I know a lot of brethren with whom I share other similar views about other issues totally disagree with me here and say it is something you are born with, etc., and that is their right.
        I disagree and just could not live with myself by voting for someone who is actively supporting the view that men can marry men and women marrying women-that is what my gut tells me and since I consider it important, I will vote accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
          He will lose many many southern baptist who are dems for this ! I did not kaz was queer, we can't stand fo mo of that sorry black ass at the wheel, you are very fucked up kaz, and anyone who votes for that half and half no good motherfucker!! You have to be one stupit ass to vote for that worthless piece of shit. Why can't people see what this big lip the "n" word is all about ????? Just unreal, yes i said all the above and proud of it. Fuck a em.
          There's a lot racist dudes out there like yourself, and I think you are exactly what's wrong with this country. Good luck with your plays tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
            Many politicians flip flop on other issues to get votes.
            This issue is one which I don't think one you change for political gain or to actually have in the first place because of its importance relative not only to out own existence but to the meaning of life in general.
            Debating about legalizing marijuana is one thing but here I think all of the bibilical teachings and one's instincts tells us that homosexuality that should be accepted at best but not promoted in any way such would be the case by legalizing marriage between gays.
            I know a lot of brethren with whom I share other similar views about other issues totally disagree with me here and say it is something you are born with, etc., and that is their right.
            I disagree and just could not live with myself by voting for someone who is actively supporting the view that men can marry men and women marrying women-that is what my gut tells me and since I consider it important, I will vote accordingly.
            Surely his support of gay marriage isn't a surprise to you. He was forced by "$200 a year in charitable donations" Joe Biden. Obama has always been in favor of gay marriage, he just didn't have the cajones to come out and support it. Personally, I could give you 30 better reasons not to vote for him than this topic.

Now the dems are thinkling about pulling the convention from Charlotte this fall because the State of NC overwhelmingly approved Amendment 1 on Tuesday. This amendment forbids gay marriage in NC. The vote was 61% for and 39% against. Now the dems are taking their ball and going home.

Talk about an imploding presidency. This won't be as close as most people think this fall. VA, NC, and FL are safely in the hands of Romney.

Election wager of the decade goes November 6, 2012...Romney +170

Comment

• Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
              Surely his support of gay marriage isn't a surprise to you. He was forced by "$200 a year in charitable donations" Joe Biden. Obama has always been in favor of gay marriage, he just didn't have the cajones to come out and support it. Personally, I could give you 30 better reasons not to vote for him than this topic.

Now the dems are thinkling about pulling the convention from Charlotte this fall because the State of NC overwhelmingly approved Amendment 1 on Tuesday. This amendment forbids gay marriage in NC. The vote was 61% for and 39% against. Now the dems are taking their ball and going home.

Talk about an imploding presidency. This won't be as close as most people think this fall. VA, NC, and FL are safely in the hands of Romney.

Election wager of the decade goes November 6, 2012...Romney +170
              Yes there are other reasons also but this one cinched it for me at least.
              No one can predict what will happen between now and Election Day, but I have a feeling that the tide is turning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                There's a lot racist dudes out there like yourself, and I think you are exactly what's wrong with this country. Good luck with your plays tonight.
                No it's people like me and JT that make this country what it is cause we keep it real. It's you tree hugging, queer loving,politically correct ass people that's ruined America.

Comment

• all this is meaningless garbage.....It is all a distraction from what we need to really be focusing on. The economy is in the tank. Social programs need to be eliminated and everyone paying there "fair share" should include everyone. Both rich and poor.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

No it's people like me and JT that make this country what it is cause we keep it real. It's you tree hugging, queer loving,politically correct ass people that's ruined America.
                    If you agree with him, youre a moron, and I'm glad we disagree

Comment

If you agree with him, youre a moron, and I'm glad we disagree
                      If you agree with Obama,youre an idiot,and I'm glad we disagree

Comment

If you agree with Obama,youre an idiot,and I'm glad we disagree
                        I don't agree with Obama, what does that have to do with you being a racist prick?

Comment

• Im not at all racist, I actually got a mixed neice that I love dearly, but I do dislike Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                            Im not at all racist, I actually got a mixed neice that I love dearly, but I do dislike Obama.
                            Good for you. I don't give a shit what people think about Obama or Romney, but other stuff is just cowards hiding behind computers. There's people that hate your neice for no reason, and they're horrible people.

Comment

I don't agree with Obama, what does that have to do with you being a racist prick?
                              Racist prick??? Ole tough guy behind the computer that thinks he's a know it all. But since you don't I'll tell you how I feel. Blacks frustrate me but I don't hate them. Dick sucking fags on the other hand I hate with a passion. Oh and I hate liars too. And Obama is the biggest one I know.

Comment

Good for you. I don't give a shit what people think about Obama or Romney, but other stuff is just cowards hiding behind computers. There's people that hate your neice for no reason, and they're horrible people.
                                Your post makes no sense. You say people hate his neice for no "reason"but then you imply that the "reason" people might hate her is cause she's mixed. So would people hate for a reason or no reason?????

Comment

Working...
                                X