• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff spark lmao
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
      I would buy you a ticket round trip, just let me know!!!!! Dip shit i'll feed you kick your ass and send you back home to your mother.
      Stone Cold,the Rock,Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair has never said nothing as bad ass as that. One of the funniest things I have ever read on BC. Kick that ass JT

Comment

Zittiboys avatar

Bahahahahahaba
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          I am just waiting for kazbama to make a post saying how we are picking on his side-kick
          Is Kaz the one on the right in Zits avatar??
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Is Kaz the one on the right in Zits avatar??
            We dont know. You have seen him wrapped up in a hotel towel so you tell us!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              We dont know. You have seen him wrapped up in a hotel towel so you tell us!!!!!!
              Lol
              [email protected]

Comment

I love all you guys this is some funny funny shit for sure!!!!! Hey "zit " come on over to our side and we will let you be one of the good guys ?????? Don't be a fuck up all your life- do something right. What do you say ????? You might not like being butt fucked and sucking dick after all, i'll give you until friday morning to come on over to the right side of life, or you will be hell bound for sure !!!!! Vote the right way also, what do you say buddy ?????
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                  I love all you guys this is some funny funny shit for sure!!!!!
                  I agree!

I got really mad when jt had to hear all the name calling just for getting something off his chest. I stayed pissed for a day and a half.

You guys took care of business, though. This turned in to one the best threads of the year! There are some real belly-laughs in here! Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    You voted in 2008 to prove you weren't racist. In 2012, vote to prove you're not ignorant.
                    Good one kb ....

Personally I think we're fvcked either way.
                    Here's an EXAMPLE of how all the BASTAGES are phasing out the Middle Class, Me and probably you .

I had to draw $$$ out of my deferred comp to cover my
                    underwater "income" condo ... (already lost my house). Thus, putting me in a higher tax bracket... so, the bitches disallowed a lot of my deductions, medical and the losses on underwater income property just to name two . Leaving me owing an additional $8k (that I don't have laying around)
                    You tell which of these parties is going to help me with the fvckin' tax burden. While their SS fvcks hoes in Columbia ,on my tax dollar, GSA partying in Vegas like it's fvckin' 1999, sleeps with the bankster MoFo's and think that I have the cash to police the fvckin' Arab world .
                    JMHPOO

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy View Post
                      im 49 yrs old college educated and my parents werenot relate before they got married . like most of you kin foke . you prob donot have health insurence (i do) and all your teeth (i do) make a very good yrly salary(i do) and look up in websters under liberal= means open minded and conservative = against . inconclusion i do believe you are a racist gun lovin jesus junkin and live below the poverty line have a nice day redkneck
                      What fvckin'college did you attend ? What a waste of that was Let me be the first to say ... you're probably as Gay as your Gay ass Avatar slunk . If not for farmers (of which I think we have exactly none here at BC) where do you think the food you eat comes from Safefvckin'way ?

What was your college ? University of Moron's ... did they offer any English courses ?

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy View Post
                        the web site is loaded with poor white trash whom vote for losers im sorry but iam 49 and iam a elect and for your sorry ass iam union
                        What Union is that ? International Brotherhood of Tards.

I hope that you can read better than you write ... how can you even read a fvckin' schematic

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          I got a grand says this guy is a fudge packer
                          Ya' think !!

Comment

The race is pretty even now according to latest polls and if you want to bet on Obama, the line has come down quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                              The race is pretty even now according to latest polls and if you want to bet on Obama, the line has come down quite a bit.
                              I'll take the points

Comment

gl on the pick joejoe

Comment

Working...
                                X